Kick-off: 12:30 BST
Referee: Stuart Attwell
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies
Fourth Official: John Brooks
Reserve Assistant Referee: Anthony Da Costa
VAR: David Coote
Additional VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis

TEAM NEWS

Norwich City defender Timm Klose is available after a one-match ban, but Moritz Leitner won't play again this season because of a hernia problem.

Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann and Sam Byram are long-term absentees.

Brighton will assess the fitness of defender Adam Webster, who missed Tuesday's defeat by Manchester United with a hamstring injury.

Davy Propper has overcome the minor calf issue that led to his substitution during that match.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Norwich have won seven of the past 10 meetings in all competitions, drawing one and losing two.
    [*=left]Brighton's 2-0 win in November's return fixture was their first top-flight encounter since 1983.
Norwich

• [*=left]Norwich have lost five straight games in all competitions, their worst run under Daniel Farke.
    [*=left]They have also lost six of their past seven Premier League matches, failing to score in each defeat.
    [*=left]The Canaries have failed to score in eight of their most recent 11 top-flight matches and could go three home games without a goal for the first time in the Premier League.
    [*=left]They scored nine goals in their first five league fixtures this season but have since only managed 16 in 27 matches.
    [*=left]Top scorer Teemu Pukki is on a 10-match goalless run.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton have only won one of their past 13 matches in all competitions (D7, L5), keeping just two clean sheets.
    [*=left]They are winless in eight Premier League away games, drawing the last four.
    [*=left]Albion's tally of one Premier League win in 2020 is the fewest in the division.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have failed to score in four of their past five league matches.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Diverticulitis too painful for me to go out tonight, I did a little job for work this morning and boy that was an effort.
As a result I will be chained to computer and phone, watching on monitor and reading comments on match thread via the phone.
Will only have bottled water for company, but hey hoe. :down:
I have gone for a 1 - 2 result, but after reading that I suspect a 0 - 0 will happen.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I was working there this morning !

:lolol: Winthrop for me next week ....nice little drive from Joondalup....:rolleyes:

GWS btw......a recent colonoscopy showed i had mild /modrate diverticulitis but i don't feel any different , unless it makes your shoulders , neck back and knees ache like **** but my doc said its my age and job.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Worried about this one for several reasons:

1) We should win. Norwich are rubbish. Lost five on the spin and haven't scored in any of them. It's all set up to end both runs.

2) Too many people think this is a must win game. It's not but that won't stop the waves of doom mongering if we lose.

3) The last time we played there.

Head says we'll win with a bit to spare but gut says the opposite and is bricking it...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

1) We should win. Norwich are rubbish. Lost five on the spin and haven't scored in any of them. It's all set up to end both runs.

2) Too many people think this is a must win game. It's not but that won't stop the waves of doom mongering if we lose.

Head says we'll win with a bit to spare but gut says the opposite and is bricking it...

1-1

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
:lolol: Winthrop for me next week ....nice little drive from Joondalup....:rolleyes:

GWS btw......a recent colonoscopy showed i had mild /modrate diverticulitis but i don't feel any different , unless it makes your shoulders , neck back and knees ache like **** but my doc said its my age and job.

It will give you flu like symptoms, like all your old injuries starting to ache, as well as some light headedness, possibly raised temperature plus tenderness around the abdominal region.
You will know a full blown attack, it is one of the most painful things I have had and I spent 2 days curled up in a ball till the antibiotics kicked in.
Would be worth having a teaspoon of Metamucil in water once a day, as preventative maintenance, ignore what it says on the packaging as it is overkill, you just need the system ticking over.
It is really painful, right up there with extreme toothache.
The attack I am having is bad, though not as bad others or my very first one , when I thought I would be dead in a matter of days from bowel explosion !
It does pass, but after this one I am going to heed the warnings and cut down on my alcohol consumption, get rid of the secret ciggies and cut down on the red and processed meat.
I already have plenty of salad and veg, so no fibre problem there.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
We’ve been terrible since the restart, zero threat up front with Pukki looking as
dangerous as Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Would be quite incredible if Brighton can’t score at least a couple and very unlikely you’ll be conceding today. 2-0 or 3-0 Brighton for me

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Least it’s played in summer so no need to put the floodlights on :censored:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We’ve been terrible since the restart, zero threat up front with Pukki looking as
dangerous as Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Would be quite incredible if Brighton can’t score at least a couple and very unlikely you’ll be conceding today. 2-0 or 3-0 Brighton for me

Mike, you’ve not been paying attention. We’ve failed to score in 4 of last five games, worst record in 2020...this has got nil nil all over it if I’m honest. That and our carrow rd record makes for some grim stats. I’m hopeful but wouldn’t be surprised if this is a home win. We are just dreadful on the road whoever we play. Best of British to the good folk of Norfolk mind, but please just let us win!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Wouldn’t it be nice to take the lead for once?

And to have a nice, comfortable 3-0 lead, get our cigars out in the second half and play some Potterball.

When was the last time we had a comfortable win like that, I’m thinking West Ham away under Hughton and Watford away first game under GP.

We have to be due one of those again at some point. Maybe today.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Least it’s played in summer so no need to put the floodlights on :censored:

Morning......
Apparently Pogba and Fernandes collided in training recently and are doubtful for the B'muff game.Why couldn't they have done that in the first 5 mins of the game v us :wozza:

Supposed to be going to Cliveden today, timed slot at 12:30 :facepalm:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Morning......
Apparently Pogba and Fernandes collided in training recently and are doubtful for the B'muff game.Why couldn't they have done that in the first 5 mins of the game v us :wozza:

Supposed to be going to Cliveden today, timed slot at 12:30 :facepalm:

EPIC FAIL! Think it’s due to rain then too. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here