Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] David Stockdale

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield Weds at home and plenty of other games. He had a good final season, Villa nothwithstanding

What a season, what a team

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Been a decent game for entertainment so far. WW 2-1 up after 15 minutes, two penalties, one missed, plus a nailed on red card for Fleetwood for an awful tackle. Also clothes mannequin and scarecrows in home colours behind the goal. ??? Barton hasn't lamped anyone yet.

edit: now 3-1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good luck to him, would love Wycombe to win these play offs and I hope which ever club and division he’s in next season he’s getting game time.

Excellent player for us and a good bloke [emoji106]

For a semi regular thread it always strikes me as odd that this feeling isn't what kicks it off in #1.

It's always below the initial reference to Stockdale, which is so sad.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I don't know why some take such delight in seeing a player who did well for us struggle. From what I understand he left us for family reasons. Some things are more important than football, more important even than BHAFC.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sub goalie for Wycombe against Fleetwood League 1 play off Semi....how the mighty have fallen.

down.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seems weird that anybody would wish the bloke ill or gloat at any misfortune he might suffer.

He was great for us in the main.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't know why some take such delight in seeing a player who did well for us struggle. From what I understand he left us for family reasons. Some things are more important than football, more important even than BHAFC.

Its a Brighton fan thing unfortunately some enjoy misfortunes of former players.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Sheffield Weds at home and plenty of other games. He had a good final season, Villa nothwithstanding

What a season, what a team

We were getting murdered at Fulham on or around New Year's Day that season, kept us in it with a penalty save, which set us up for the 60 second 2 goal salvo in the second half, and absolute scenes in the away end.
Nothing but respect for the bloke.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
His performance against Sheffield Wednesday was probably one of his best. I was gutted when we let him go , his distribution was excellent .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here