Jan 7, 2006
Southampton now on Thursday 16th 8.15 kick-off - on BT Sport 2
Newcastle now on Monday 20th 6pm kick-off - free on SkyOne and Pick

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Southampton now on Thursday 16th 8.15 kick-off - on BT Sport 2
Newcastle now on Monday 20th 6pm kick-off - free on SkyOne and Pick

That's our third time on BT Sport out of nine. They really aren't doing themselves any favours, but they are certainly p*****g me off. Can't they cover some other clubs?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's our third time on BT Sport out of nine. They really aren't doing themselves any favours, but they are certainly p*****g me off. Can't they cover some other clubs?

Well thank your lucky jockstrap that your not a six fingered Canary fan married to your half sister. They’ve done poorNorwich to death (4 games I think).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well thank your lucky jockstrap that your not a six fingered Canary fan married to your half sister. They’ve done poorNorwich to death (4 games I think).

And just to make Jakey more unhappy

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

You can add it for a month for £25. Worth it with so much footie on.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Or just a tenner if you are with Plusnet. I did this yesterday and will cancel after one month. Good value I think

I use BT Sport for a tenner a month. Good value unlike Sky. I for one am delighted that they are showing us a few times, their coverge and picture quality is better than NOW TV.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can I draw my lords attention to a recent post of mine where I predicted all the dates for the remaining games. Almost all correct simply because Saints play Man Utd on Monday 13th plus the FA games on the 18/19th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here