Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Heads up about the time of the game tomorrow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take the piss all you like, I would have been gutted to find out at 1500 tomorrow!

I'll hazard a guess, at some point tomorrow morning, you'll find yourself in the company of like minded Albion fans in some kind of 'forum' setting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll hazard a guess, at some point tomorrow morning, you'll find yourself in the company of like minded Albion fans in some kind of 'forum' setting.

Maybe not, thinking of taking a break sometime soon, it’s all about will power :smile:

Look at my post count ffs!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe not, thinking of taking a break sometime soon, it’s all about will power :smile:

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry - can't be bothered to read the previous posts.

All set and ready to go at 15.00 tomorrow. Beer - check. Crisps - check. Crab sticks - check.

Let's do it!!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What time is kick off really? I thought is was 3, same time as Bournemouth.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone got a decent stream?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Anyone got a decent stream?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

We only have a pond. I've always had a soft spot for Mouse Lane in Steyning, and the cottages there, a natural stream runs down the lane all year round off the north side of Chanctonbury ring.

Soccer - 100

Either side of a natural small river

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I missed attending the 5-0 thrashing of Orient, New Year 2011, for precisely that dozy reason. And I only live a 5 minute stroll to Withdean.

Ha ha, yes, it can be done! I once set off from Wycombe for an evening game in about 2007. Left work early, fortunately called mate to see what time he was getting to Withdean...”mate, it’s tomorrow night, they switched it remember...” (as I swerved off M40 at junction 2 in the nick of time!)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If my guts clear up a bit I will be going to a gathering of friends and looking for a live stream on his 65inch smart tv mounted on the wall in his pool room.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not as bad as not properly checking weather forecasts. I once went all the way to Newcastle on a Friday night for a match that was postponed at 8am the following morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here