Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Yellow Shop - Oxford Street

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone know if this has re-opened yet, and if so what hours they are keeping?

Lush

Mods' Pet
No, but I have a nice photo of when it was closed during lockdown.

IMG_5510.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No, but I have a nice photo of when it was closed during lockdown.

View attachment 125674

Possibly encouraging. When I stopped by early this morning to see if there was any info posted on the door, there was no little note by the 'closed' sign. So there's been some movement there, I guess.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
He is a really nice guy. If you want a new battery for your watch then thats the place to go as he is cheaper than most other places.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Can you still get a small glass of cream soda for 1d or the bigger glass for 2d at the yellow shop?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lived in Brighton all my life, never heard of it or been there..

What do you need from this shop that you can’t get elsewhere or online?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Lived in Brighton all my life, never heard of it or been there..

What do you need from this shop that you can’t get elsewhere or online?

It’s particularly known for watch repairs and battery replacements. All done cheap while you wait.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
He is a really nice guy. If you want a new battery for your watch then thats the place to go as he is cheaper than most other places.

Absolutely this, drop your watch off, do a bit of shopping then return to pick up your watch. Taken watches there for years and the only one he couldn't do was my gold Tissot which i got from a previous employer for long service. As you say a very nice guy who is always helpful and his prices are very competitive and he certainly does not rip you off. Highly recommend him.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
The shop reopened for a few hours on Friday, and this week will be a trial to see how things go. So it opened at 10 today and will close at 4.00. Same tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, if all is ok. Closed on Wednesday.

I hope that helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here