Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PPE Contractors

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I see nothing amongst the ocean of threads related to this. If I've missed it, mods please amalgamate.

Multi million pound contracts for the supply of PPE to the NHS have so far been handed (with no tendering process) to:

- PestFix. A pest control company based out of a lock up in Littlehampton. No apparent experience in this field

- Clandeboye Agencies Ltd. A confectionery supply company. As you might expect, no experience in the field. 108mil

- Luxe Lifestyle Ltd. A 'lifestyle company' with no employees, assets or trading history. 25mil. This company however does have a loose connection to the supply of PPE. The company secretary of Luxe set up another in March; called Zazaboom. Among the products are handmade 'designer' face masks costing £25 a pop.

Corruption or merely incompetence? Here's a clue. Another company, Clipper Logistics, was awarded a contract to be a supply distributor for PPE to the NHS. Clippers chairman is one Steven Parkin. In the last five years Parkin has donated approx 1mil to Tory Party coffers. Cronyism & corruption is alive and well it appears. Unlike many NHS staff who have lost their lives due to inadequate supply of PPE. So many snouts in the trough. One day in distant future there will surely be a huge public enquiry into this shitshow.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see nothing amongst the ocean of threads related to this. If I've missed it, mods please amalgamate.

Multi million pound contracts for the supply of PPE to the NHS have so far been handed (with no tendering process) to:

- PestFix. A pest control company based out of a lock up in Littlehampton. No apparent experience in this field

- Clandeboye Agencies Ltd. A confectionery supply company. As you might expect, no experience in the field. 108mil

- Luxe Lifestyle Ltd. A 'lifestyle company' with no employees, assets or trading history. 25mil. This company however does have a loose connection to the supply of PPE. The company secretary of Luxe set up another in March; called Zazaboom. Among the products are handmade 'designer' face masks costing £25 a pop.

Corruption or merely incompetence? Here's a clue. Another company, Clipper Logistics, was awarded a contract to be a supply distributor for PPE to the NHS. Clippers chairman is one Steven Parkin. In the last five years Parkin has donated approx 1mil to Tory Party coffers. Cronyism & corruption is alive and well it appears. Unlike many NHS staff who have lost their lives due to inadequate supply of PPE. So many snouts in the trough. One day in distant future there will surely be a huge public enquiry into this shitshow.

I have no reason to doubt but if this is true then truly shocking.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Capture0.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

You don't have to dig very far, it is beyond belief

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

what is beyond the headlines, have payments been made without delivery, or substandard product delivered? in that case incompetence and possible corruption by those involved in the procurement process. a publicised contract doesn't mean much on its own, as we learnt early on, many companies (or government departments) like to announce things that dont actually happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here