Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BT pass for season ticket holders

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I didn't use my Arsenal one so if you want that code, send me a private message.

I also have 1 of the Sky passes available too for anyone that needs it.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
One of those times when I am very happy that I have BT landline and broadband. Have now got the BT app on my Now TV Sticks so all good for me.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone know if there are going to be any more FTA games shown?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I didn't use my Arsenal one so if you want that code, send me a private message.

I also have 1 of the Sky passes available too for anyone that needs it.

I'll take your BT one if that is OK ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have BT Broadband. Do I get BT sports free?

You can add to watch online for £15 a month. There is a connection fee but if you called them you may be able to negotiate stuff. I got it for £7 a month when negotiating last.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
i was a bit frantic as me TV is in for repair. Thankfully I connected an old one so all is up and running again. No need to go to the pub or listen to echoing commentary. Rather pleased at the moment.

bob_monkhouse

Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Jun 16, 2014
Liphook
If you have an EE mobile you can get BT sports FREE for 3 months as an 'add on'....Cancel it after that.
I watch it though my nowtv stick, works perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
BT and Sky passes was part of the EPL/Broadcasters deal but I was under the impression that STH refunds was a club matter... Has every club made that offer to their fans? I didn't think they all had.

Yes, I think all clubs are refunding STHs for games played behind closed doors. However I was talking about the deal with the broadcasters to give free access to Sky/BT games on tv. That is just for STHs and is over and above what they needed to do bearing in mind the refunds. It’s not very often the football industry gives up something for free so it should probably be celebrated ! Having said that it doesn’t affect me as I have subscriptions to both Now tv and BT Sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here