You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Man City 4 - 0 Liverpool
Everton 0 - 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool (FA Cup)
Watford 3 - 0 Liverpool
Atletico Madrid 1 - 0 Liverpool (Champions League)

We should be fine...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] don’t go raising my hopes. I’ve been saying to myself that if we can keep it down to 4 our GD won’t take too much of a hit. The last thing I need is for my equilibrium to be upset by looking at facts.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can't we get one of the Albion's jobworth stewards to check if Klopps teeth are social distancing, which will take a while.
Then whilst he's otherwise occupied, tear the hapless Scousers a new one on the pitch, showing no respect like Citeh did.
If anyone else has got a better answer, then in the words of Lineker, "I'm all ears" :thumbsup:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Klopperty being a bit touchy post match... though I guess some daft questions get asked

He is a dreadful loser but then it again it was that massive CJTC Geoff Shreeves asking the questions so I can’t blame him.

I think we’ve got more chance of getting something out of the Liverpool game than the City one. I just hope Villa get the backlash from last night from Liverpool at the weekend.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
He is a dreadful loser but then it again it was that massive CJTC Geoff Shreeves asking the questions so I can’t blame him.

I think we’ve got more chance of getting something out of the Liverpool game than the City one. I just hope Villa get the backlash from last night from Liverpool at the weekend.

Villa get absolutely hammered by an upset Liverpool team. Get it out of their system just in time for us to sneak a 2-1? City, I fear will be unplayable!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thanks goodness we have no history whatsoever of helping teams on poor runs turn their fortunes around...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We'll help them put that right next week.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He’s even ****ing worse when he wins.

Generally speaking Klopp’s antics don’t annoy me too much, but he’s a such a bad winner it’s untrue. I remember Mourinho saying once that you should only really celebrate the first couple of goals, after that you show some humility if it’s a drubbing. Shortly after reading that Liverpool thrashed us at home and that gurning prick was leaping around like a 5 yr old at his first disco for every single goal. Classless.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Generally speaking Klopp’s antics don’t annoy me too much, but he’s a such a bad winner it’s untrue. I remember Mourinho saying once that you should only really celebrate the first couple of goals, after that you show some humility if it’s a drubbing. Shortly after reading that Liverpool thrashed us at home and that gurning prick was leaping around like a 5 yr old at his first disco for every single goal. Classless.

If your team plays great football and scores great goals, regardless of how many, and you're directly responsible, you have earned the right to be disco Stu.

The fact it may have been against he team you support and they may have been utter shyte is irrelevant

2-1 or 3-2 in injury time is the time to show some humility

Klopp shows more reality and honesty than any other manager in the PL. . . . That's not popular in corporate world, FA world or many parts of little England at the moment.

Indy

Apr 19, 2012

Agreed classless and good to see them stuffed. :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If your team plays great football and scores great goals, regardless of how many, and you're directly responsible, you have earned the right to be disco Stu.

The fact it may have been against he team you support and they may have been utter shyte is irrelevant

2-1 or 3-2 in injury time is the time to show some humility

Klopp shows more reality and honesty than any other manager in the PL. . . . That's not popular in corporate world, FA world or many parts of little England at the moment.

I used the drubbing of us as an example as it came so soon after I read Mourinho’s comments. PERSONALLY I think it’s poor behaviour regardless of the opposition.
I completely disagree with your 2-1 or 3-2 extra time scenario, to me that’s exactly when the passion should be let out, that’s really not the time for light applause.
Also, please don’t ignore the fact that I said I have no issues with Klopp other than over celebrating a thumping, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with the corporate world, the FA or parts of little England ???

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Mourinho’s viewpoint comes across as a bit patronizing. He does that so well ! I’m not bothered at all about Klopp or any other opposition over celebrating. If we are getting thrashed my focus is on the deficiencies in our team. Similarly, if we ever manage to thrash anybody in the PL I expect Potter and staff to over celebrate every goal. Might as well enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here