Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone know a good way of destroying 200 pizza boxes?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Decided to clean my apartment after not doing it for a year or so and its going fine, but I have a pretty big issue: my 200 empty pizza boxes.

They dont fit in the refuse chute nor in my plastic bags, unless I rip them all apart which would be very dirty and time consuming (and I have sort of a phobia of ripping apart that material).

Anyone got advice? I've been thinking about putting them in my shower and just turn it all into paper mass but perhaps someone got a better idea?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Decided to clean my apartment after not doing it for a year or so and its going fine, but I have a pretty big issue: my 200 empty pizza boxes.

They dont fit in the refuse chute nor in my plastic bags, unless I rip them all apart which would be very dirty and time consuming (and I have sort of a phobia of ripping apart that material).

Anyone got advice? I've been thinking about putting them in my shower and just turn it all into paper mass but perhaps someone got a better idea?

Perhaps clean you flat at least once a week. Feck me, if you're not joking that's plain fookin lazy.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
200 pizza boxes in one year!?

That will leave you neither healthy nor wealthy.

Ye I know...

I dont dare to open my refrigerator though, so if I want any warm food beside noodles I have to order delivery. Made a stew maybe 8 or 9 months ago and put the left-overs with the cooking pot in the refrigerator, and time just went by... and after a month I decided I did not want to see how everything had evolved in there. Going to deal with it when I'm done with everything else though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

This is why we put up with your other crap, because just occasionally

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ye I know...

I dont dare to open my refrigerator though, so if I want any warm food beside noodles I have to order delivery. Made a stew maybe 8 or 9 months ago and put the left-overs with the cooking pot in the refrigerator, and time just went by... and after a month I decided I did not want to see how everything had evolved in there. Going to deal with it when I'm done with everything else though.

:lolol:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
maxresdefault.jpg

The words DIRTY SLOB spring to mind..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

No.
Go with the shower idea. Its a well thought out plan.

Dont forget to ask Tom how to unblock a shower drain crammed with cardboard pulp

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You should get a flatmate.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSDFUAoKmxI

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
No idea about the pizza boxes but as for the stew in the fridge. Take off and nuke it from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Is this serious. I've heard fridges can smell awful if you leave them as the airtight seal makes the anaerobic bacteria grow. Which are a whole different level of disgusting.

But I'm not sure if this is serious...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Perhaps clean you flat at least once a week. Feck me, if you're not joking that's plain fookin lazy.

No shit. I've always had this issue though and there's no obvious "how the fck do I change my behaviour when it comes to cleaning" guide.

Got no pictures of my current apartment but some of my earlier...

excellente.jpg

260039_10150308434807110_5883892_n.jpg

IMG_0420 (1).jpg

Its 5x worse now though..

So yeah. Its an issue in my life, though I basically just laugh at the tragicomic of it. NOT TODAY THOUGH.

I'm becoming a better human today.

I really need some quick fix to deal with these ****ing pizza boxes though..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here