Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cat. Pigeons.

Assuming she survives to the New Year…

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1476317010736918536[/tweet]

Guilty of 5 of 6 charges, expect a rapid appeal and Prince Andrew suddenly learning how to sweat again .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This being the person that Prince Andrew repeatedly insisted he was a close, personal friend of - rather than Epstein - in an attempt to distance himself from the crimes.

Not looking like a winning strategy right now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This being the person that Prince Andrew repeatedly insisted he was a close, personal friend of - rather than Epstein - in an attempt to distance himself from the crimes.

It said on the news this morning that his main accuser shouldn't be heard because she is not a US citizen and is living in Australia.

Clutching at straws?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I recommed the 3 part Sky Documentaries "Epstein's Shadow". This was shown in June 2021 and exposed the background and mindset of this woman, as well as interviews with victims and witnesses. Having watched it I am not surprised at all by the verdicts passed down today. Finally, a member of the elite faces a long and harrowing stretch in prison. Nobody should be above the law.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Let's keep Prince Andrew out of it, he wasn't on trial, nor is he likely to be.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's turning out to be a rather jolly evening.
Will she blow the gaff from behind bars about who was involved?
My guess is that she will do away with herself, she won't cope in an American prison, awful places.
Not sure how she will do it though as there are no boats to jump off.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would love to see Andrew face some proper legal scrutiny over the allegations directed at him.

I'm glad this foul woman has been sent down. I imagine she'll top herself within the year.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Where is a drunk limo driver when you need them eh? Hopefully her majesty will have a bit more subtlety getting rid of this particular nonce ****!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a lovely family the Maxwells are.

I watched a doc about them. Robert Maxwell was truly a vile man. Cruel and unscrupulous, using the "immigrant made good" front to screw people over and cheat his way to the top. Very, very odd relationship with his daughter as well, But as we see, sometimes they get their comuppance. Just a tragedy they do so much damage to so many innocent people before they get caught.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I watched a doc about them. Robert Maxwell was truly a vile man. Cruel and unscrupulous, using the "immigrant made good" front to screw people over and cheat his way to the top. Very, very odd relationship with his daughter as well, But as we see, sometimes they get their comuppance. Just a tragedy they do so much damage to so many innocent people before they get caught.

No idea how old you are :) but I remember Maxwell well. Nasty corrupt piece of work. Quite how the alarms bells weren't ringing in the Royal Family with any connection with that family is anyone's guess.

As individuals (and they are) they clearly need protecting from themselves. Like other Royal Families, over time they have morphed into little more than a celebrity soap opera, living in a bubble, wondering what their relevance is in a modern world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here