Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wimpy Portslade

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Listen sunshine, this is a gammon-only sub forum now so don't be coming on here with your liberal/left elite "jokes".

And, as it happens, there's nothing wimpy about Portslade and I should know. Despite being a 5ft 1 Traffic Warden with a stuck together picture of Julia Hartley-Brewer in my back pocket I'm one of their top boys. I'll never forget the day I lead the charge with me, Sniffles, Fred the Axe and a few lezzers we recruited from The Railway. You should have seen them EF girls run.[/QUOTE

Just a friendly word of advice, shorty. Before you come into the 'Pit with the big boys, you should get a few more posts under your belt. Most of us in these parts are well tooled up.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I have a distant memory of one in Boundary Road or am I mistaken. Remember being surprised to find one in Cape Town in 1974. So surprised, I actually went in and ate there just to verify it was real :lolol:

There was a Wimpy in Station Road which closed down, then after being absent for some years the one in the OP opened 18 months ago, in the same or virtually the same position as the earlier one.

Last edited:

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
There was a Wimpy in Station Road which closed down, then after being absent for some years the one in the OP opened 18 months ago, in the same or virtually the same position as the earlier one.
Yes exactly the same location- someone got their fingers burnt closing it down to put in a chicken cottage opposite KFC
what a stupid idea ?-- KFC is far better, and then had to reopen it as a Wimpy again ! jeez
Lovely place nice people - good food , they sell their burger sauce in bottles---- lovely at home really hope it stays

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes exactly the same location- someone got their fingers burnt closing it down to put in a chicken cottage opposite KFC
what a stupid idea ?-- KFC is far better, and then had to reopen it as a Wimpy again ! jeez
Lovely place nice people - good food , they sell their burger sauce in bottles---- lovely at home really hope it stays

Lovely people, have you seen the result of the court case, go and say that to the poor girls parents ffs!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here