Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry crossed wires, I was on about the East st Wimpey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re not crossing your wires, I knew you were talking about East Street, I’m just saying the Portslade one has only been open 18 months and they look like they may lose licence [emoji106]

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I have a distant memory of one in Boundary Road or am I mistaken. Remember being surprised to find one in Cape Town in 1974. So surprised, I actually went in and ate there just to verify it was real :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
When police went to the restaurant following the attempted rape, they also found two of the three staff working that day were doing so illegally.

Sussex Immigration, Compliance and Enforcement team supported these findings.

One was an illegal immigrant who had failed to follow bail conditions and was considered an “immigration absconder” since October 2010, with no right to work in the UK. The other person was a chef who was a verified asylum seeker who should not be working. He was also found working there again on 8 April.

During investigations, Sussex Police found the named designated premise supervisor Ketheesan Tharmasseelan, who has overall responsibility for alcohol sales, was rarely at the Wimpy and lacked knowledge of the business.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Six casts and not a nibble, I think you need more groundbait

1-250x250.jpg

I'll bounce it and see if that helps

:lolol:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
When I saw the title of the thread and it's location in the Bear Pit, I thought it was some sort of slur on the machismo of the good folk of Portslade - perhaps a taunt from elsewhere in the area and would end in a pitched battle. Bit of a disappointment to find it was a reference to a cafe.

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
When I saw the title of the thread and it's location in the Bear Pit, I thought it was some sort of slur on the machismo of the good folk of Portslade - perhaps a taunt from elsewhere in the area and would end in a pitched battle. Bit of a disappointment to find it was a reference to a cafe.

Listen sunshine, this is a gammon-only sub forum now so don't be coming on here with your liberal/left elite "jokes".

And, as it happens, there's nothing wimpy about Portslade and I should know. Despite being a 5ft 1 Traffic Warden with a stuck together picture of Julia Hartley-Brewer in my back pocket I'm one of their top boys. I'll never forget the day I lead the charge with me, Sniffles, Fred the Axe and a few lezzers we recruited from The Railway. You should have seen them EF girls run.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Six casts and not a nibble, I think you need more groundbait

View attachment 125569

I'll bounce it and see if that helps

:lolol:

You're spot on. There's a hidden message in the OP/Argus article link, involving a non-Anglo Saxon who carried out the sex assault, with the double whammy of a non-Anglo Saxon who owns the business.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You're spot on. There's a hidden message in the OP/Argus article link, involving a non-Anglo Saxon who carried out the sex assault, with the double whammy of a non-Anglo Saxon who owns the business.

My favourite bit was when he thought his 'target audience' may be too thick to spot the hidden message and thought he should make it easier for them by posting this.

When police went to the restaurant following the attempted rape, they also found two of the three staff working that day were doing so illegally.

Sussex Immigration, Compliance and Enforcement team supported these findings.

One was an illegal immigrant who had failed to follow bail conditions and was considered an “immigration absconder” since October 2010, with no right to work in the UK. The other person was a chef who was a verified asylum seeker who should not be working. He was also found working there again on 8 April.

During investigations, Sussex Police found the named designated premise supervisor Ketheesan Tharmasseelan, who has overall responsibility for alcohol sales, was rarely at the Wimpy and lacked knowledge of the business.

And still not so much as a f***ing nibble :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here