Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who'd buy this .....

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
it's not official, its a concept kit (credit Skulldesigns on twitter) but I like it

Ebog8QgX0AIHe6C.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wouldn't buy it (as I never buy replica kit) but I do like it.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Judging by the current Nike templates and designs it might not be far away.

However doubt AMEX will sign off on that branding..... I’m sure they want their logo on plain background hence the always present white panel.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This.

Looks pretty cool, but as a grown adult I'm not sure I could be seen wearing a football shirt.

If you went jogging, or were playing 5 a side football, would you then be ok with being seen wearing a football shirt? Not trying to cause an argument, genuinely curious.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm with it ..... and then I look at the American Express logo - which is shite.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Isn't there something about the American Express logo having to be on a plain background (ie: a break in the stripes as per the current kit)?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you went jogging, or were playing 5 a side football, would you then be ok with being seen wearing a football shirt? Not trying to cause an argument, genuinely curious.

That question got me thinking. I play football a couple of times a week but, at (not quite) 60, think I'm too old to wear a football shirt, even when playing, so tend to wear plain coloured short sleeved polyester tops (when not in a complete kit for competitions) . However, the majority of my shorts and socks are Albion replica stuff, which I'm quite ok with wearing.

How does that work then ? ???

And yes, like the shirt, but wouldn't buy.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Not sure if i like the yellow sponsor, reminds me of massive's Chupa Chups shirt.

zPDM80c.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This.

Looks pretty cool, but as a grown adult I'm not sure I could be seen wearing a football shirt.

Many millions do, no-one would really notice, or care, if you did too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here