Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lars Dendoncker - 22yo forced to retire

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
"Belgium U-19 international defender Lars Dendoncker is set to join Brighton from Club Brugge. The 19-year-old was also wanted by Celtic, Inter, Roma, and Wolves, where his brother Leander plays. #BHAFC"

[tweet]1277945206340452353[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Clearly not wanted by the fans judging by the state of this thread.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Duffy
Dunk
Dendoncker

#PrayforAspinall

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Excellent. Other than 2 or 3 main signings, most of this summer recruits will hopefully be for future seasons.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Can never have too many centrebacks.

That leaving us with just:

Dunk
Duffy
Burn
Webster
White
Clarke
Ostigard
Roberts
Tsoungui
Kazukolovas
O’Hora
Dendoncker

Should also be noted that almost all of these are first teamers or have been flagged as having serious potential to be future first teamers.

All I can say is Dendoncker must be some really hot shit if we’re bringing him in when we already have this much depth at CB.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Dunk
Duffy
Burn
Webster
White
Clarke
Ostigard
Roberts
Tsoungui
Kazukolovas
O’Hora
Dendoncker

Should also be noted that almost all of these are first teamers or have been flagged as having serious potential to be future first teamers.

All I can say is Dendoncker must be some really hot shit if we’re bringing him in when we already have this much depth at CB.

Decent chance Baluta will end up more of a centre back than a defensive midfielder as well

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Dunk
Duffy
Burn
Webster
White
Clarke
Ostigard
Roberts
Tsoungui
Kazukolovas
O’Hora
Dendoncker

Hughton dream team

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
A year for the U23s before half a season on loan to League Two then some club up in Scotland before we release him and never hear about him again?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
A year for the U23s before half a season on loan to League Two then some club up in Scotland before we release him and never hear about him again?
He's played in the youth champions league against the likes of Real Madrid & PSG, I doubt we will be loaning him to L2 personally. Perhaps a championship team after a few months in the U23 side

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Duffy
Dunk
Dendoncker

#PrayforAspinall

Ebw36QCU8AsyM3b.jpeg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He's played in the youth champions league against the likes of Real Madrid & PSG, I doubt we will be loaning him to L2 personally. Perhaps a championship team after a few months in the U23 side

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

With Nathan Jones back at Luton we might send him there I suppose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought it was traditional that we had to see the WAG pics before making judgement?
Not for 19 year olds.

I'll hazard a guess Old Ma Dendonker is considerably younger than most of us, as well.

We're approaching GILF territory

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here