Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wanted: 1901 seat(s)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hi there. I’m on the lookout for a single, or a pair, of 1901 tickets. My requirements are they need to be in the West middle tier, the IT Talk lounge and also the southern side of the halfway line. Closer to the halfway line the better.

If you can help now, or even in the future, please PM.

ATB, HT.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wasn't someone on here yesterday selling a PSL ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought I’d bounce this....I might have more luck after a thumping 5-0 defeat :lolol:

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Well I've been trying to sell mine for sometime but I suspect its the same problem. Yes I'm mid tier West Stand and about midway between the halfway line and penalty area , but sadly I'm nearer the North Stand and use the Mansell Mctagget lounge so not where you want.

Open to offers as I'm happy to sell my seat licence for a 50% discount.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well I've been trying to sell mine for sometime but I suspect its the same problem. Yes I'm mid tier West Stand and about midway between the halfway line and penalty area , but sadly I'm nearer the North Stand and use the Mansell Mctagget lounge so not where you want.

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately it doesn’t fit my criteria but hopefully another poster might be interested

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now the season is at an end, I thought I’d bounce this again.

Anyone?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Good luck. You are spending a lot of money, so need to buy exactly what you want without compromise. I had hoped to make a modest move about six seats North and three or four rows back while staying in WSL for next season, but like you I won't compromise. Maybe the continued pandemic will work in your favour on this one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good luck. You are spending a lot of money, so need to buy exactly what you want without compromise. I had hoped to make a modest move about six seats North and three or four rows back while staying in WSL for next season, but like you I won't compromise. Maybe the continued pandemic will work in your favour on this one.

Thank you.

I’m hopeful something will come up. Good luck with your move as well.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Hi there. I’m on the lookout for a single, or a pair, of 1901 tickets. My requirements are they need to be in the West middle tier, the IT Talk lounge and also the southern side of the halfway line. Closer to the halfway line the better.

If you can help now, or even in the future, please PM.

ATB, HT.

To those that dont know, why is one better than the other ..?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

To those that dont know, why is one better than the other ..?

It’s purely personal; I want this potential extra ticket to be as close to, and use the same lounge as, some pre-existing tickets. This is all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bounce

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
post fans returning forum bounce.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
W2B literally in front of the IT Talk lounge any good to you?

Officially the Harveys Lounge but you can use any of them in reality. I spend most pre/post games in MWB and often half time in the IT Talk one as its closer to me than the Harveys one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
W2B literally in front of the IT Talk lounge any good to you?

Officially the Harveys Lounge but you can use any of them in reality. I spend most pre/post games in MWB and often half time in the IT Talk one as its closer to me than the Harveys one.

PM sent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here