Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Shirts For Heroes' eBay auction - did YOU win a signed Albion shirt?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I mistaken thought I'd won a few weeks ago after misreading a eBay screen (dur!), which has made me extra-interested in the results.

Winners should have been notified by now - see summary of T&Cs below. Statistically, there must be some 'winners' on NSC, surely?

What shirt did YOU win?!

---

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/shirtsforheroestermsandconditions/

The Promotion will be open from 19:00:00 on 3 June 2020 and will end at 18:59:59 on 14 June 2020, UK Local time (“Promotion Period”).

All postal entries must be received by 5pm on 17 June, UK local time.

Each Prize winner will be contacted via a member to member message on the Site on their eBay account, or via the e-mail address they have provided or is present in their eBay account within 15 business days of the end of the Promotion Period. The Prize winner must accept the Prize within 10 business days of being contacted and provide their full address.

If you win and have claimed your prize, your prize will be delivered by 31 August 2020.

Example: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Win-A-BR...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Edit: I see they promise to list the surnames of winners...

This section will be updated within 25 days of the end of the Promotion Period with the URL where the information will be made available

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not me

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I didn't

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Winners named, at last.

Some interesting locations...

Beram Kayal (25) - Johnson - Kent
Bernardo (30) - Budgen - Surrey
Dale Stephens (6) - Kuxhaus - East Sussex
Dan Burn (33) - Main - East Sussex
Davy Pröpper (24) - Mitchell - Surrey
Ezequiel Schelotto (21) - Mitchell - Surrey
Glenn Murray (17) - Howland - West Sussex
Jason Steele (23) - Pearson - West Yorkshire
José Izquierdo (19) - Daniells - - East Sussex
Leandro Trossard (11) - Archer - Cornwall
Lewis Dunk (5) - Poore - East Sussex
Martin Montoya (22) - Price - West Sussex
Mat Ryan (1) - Vickery - Surrey
Neal Maupay (7) - Ertl - Hertfordshire
Pascal Groß (13) - Harvey - Hampshire
Shane Duffy (4) - Coyle - Merseyside
Solly March (20) - Phillips - East Sussex
Steven Alzate (46) - Mcknight - Lincolnshire
Tariq Lamptey (2) - Fernandes - Middlesex
Yves Bissouma (8) - Martin - East Sussex

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
So I got a winning ticket, but hadn’t actually noticed my email...A shame, but at least it went to a good cause.

Me and my big mouth, looks like I did win after all! Interesting based on the above that Connolly, Mac Allister and Mooy look like they’re up for grabs still.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
So I got a winning ticket, but hadn’t actually noticed my email...A shame, but at least it went to a good cause.

You surely realise anyone starting a sentence on NSC with 'So, gets all they deserve. :lolol:Well done for giving to charity and buying a ticket though, better fan than me!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Me and my big mouth, looks like I did win after all! Interesting based on the above that Connolly, Mac Allister and Mooy look like they’re up for grabs still.

Good spot.

Are you saying that you've now contacted eBay for your prize? (T&Cs says you had 10 days)

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
I got the Alexis shirt, got an email to tell me I had won about 2 weeks after the auction ended.
Not had a it delivered yet, says late August.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Good spot.

Are you saying that you've now contacted eBay for your prize? (T&Cs says you had 10 days)

I reckon that I must have been in a redraw because I got an email on the 20th about it. Gmail has an annoying habit of automatically sorting some emails into promotions, making them invisible in my inbox. I only actually bothered checking because I noticed this thread, so cheers for that :thumbsup: they just asked me to reply with my address for delivery by the 3rd August 11:59, so it’s worth having a look just in case others assumed that they haven’t won.

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
Just checked and I got the email to inform me that I had won on 2nd July, so suspect it was a redraw win. Assuming they haven't actually got the signed shirts in hand as delivery will be end of next month at best, I wonder if it be new shirt? Or will they use the now redundant squad shirts?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here