Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] County Cricket Season Start Date Announced

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
That's good. Be interesting to see what games are played, heard regional competitions mentioned.

Wonder what they will do with membership - says someone too lazy to look on their site

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
'Shielding' is due to end at the same time at which point I'll have been stuck alone in my flat for 137 days (not that I'm counting). I reckon a sparsely populated spot at the Cromwell Road end could be the ideal place for a bit of fresh air and sunshine. ... and beer :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
TV Fixtures announced

Surrey v Middlesex
Surrey v Hampshire
Surrey v Lancashire
Surrey v Yorkshire

T20

Surrey v Middlesex
Surrey v Hampshire
Surrey v Lancashire
Surrey v Yorkshire

Surrey v Surrey 2nds
Final TBA

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That's good. Be interesting to see what games are played, heard regional competitions mentioned.

Wonder what they will do with membership - says someone too lazy to look on their site

Exciting change of format, called 'The Bob Willis Shield'

Three regional groups of six, the best two group winners will play in a one off winner takes all 5 day game at Old Trafford at the back end of September for a cool £175,000.

Group A1: Derbyshire, Durham, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire
Group A2: Glamorgan, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Somerset, Warwickshire, Worcestershire
Group A3: Essex, Kent, Hampshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Sussex

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Changes to the Bob Willis Trophy for next season, 3 groups, seeded. Sussex have a dog of a group.

Invictus Group: Essex, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Worcestershire, Durham

Spirit Group: Somerset, Hampshire, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Middlesex, Leicestershire

Inspire Group: Kent, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northamptonshire, Glamorgan, Sussex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Changes to the Bob Willis Trophy for next season, 3 groups, seeded. Sussex have a dog of a group.

Invictus Group: Essex, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Worcestershire, Durham

Spirit Group: Somerset, Hampshire, Surrey, Gloucestershire, Middlesex, Leicestershire

Inspire Group: Kent, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northamptonshire, Glamorgan, Sussex

At least we can't be relagated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here