Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans have your say! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fan Survey

GamePlan

Jun 29, 2020
I’m a University student and currently studying the effects that Coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on football clubs. Brighton and Hove Albion is one of these clubs however our survey results so far show that Brighton fans are unrepresented compared to other clubs. If you could fill out this survey that will help the club transition out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I would appreciate it massively.

https://interceptum.com/s/en/GamePlanFanSurvey

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’m a University student and currently studying the effects that Coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on football clubs. Brighton and Hove Albion is one of these clubs however our survey results so far show that Brighton fans are unrepresented compared to other clubs. If you could fill out this survey that will help the club transition out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I would appreciate it massively.

https://interceptum.com/s/en/GamePlanFanSurvey

Only 15 Premier League teams to select from? Not surprised some are 'unrepresented' :lol:

*edit#1* have to swipe right to left to find the other 5

*edit#2# done! Interesting survey even if there are a couple of spurious questions towards the end where it seems to assume we're all back watching live football again in a post-COVID19 world

Last edited:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
completed the survey, but i think it is flawed in that it is asking questions about safety inside the ground, food outlets etc AFTER the stadium reopens. Given that we have no idea what measures will be in place, its impossible to answer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Done

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
completed the survey, but i think it is flawed in that it is asking questions about safety inside the ground, food outlets etc AFTER the stadium reopens. Given that we have no idea what measures will be in place, its impossible to answer.
I did think this as well, but done anyway! :)

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Done.

Some feedback, mode of transport to away games is not always the same. Same for how many will be travelling with you. Strange having two car options and no cycle option for travel which is one mode some may consider as an option as you can keep your space.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T says 'why do you object to buying food outside the stadium?' :facepalm:

'Because of Covid-19' was not a coherent enough answer, apparently :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Done but flawed question/answer options.

As with many surveys ask flawed questions the findings will be flawed.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Done, but sometimes bus sometimes train, sometimes get a lift. Sometimes with 1 mate, sometimes 2, sometimes take my Dad and my 2 daughters, once this season with 6 relatives. Sometimes come down to Brighton for a game and end up buying food at Victoria and again in Brighton, followed by a take away at a mates , sometimes don't eat till I reach the ground and not again till I'm home. Didn't know we could attend after covid 19. Will the results make any sense? To answer at all I have had to lie repeatedly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here