Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Harrison- anyone remember his *hilarious* prank?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Was reading Gazza's book the other day and at one point he talks about Steve Harrison, who was Graham Taylor's assistant for Villa and England and probably Watford as well.

I seem to recall Harrison being sacked from either England or Villa years back because of some allegedly hysterical practical joke he played which backfired in some way. I don't think I ever heard what it was he did exactly- can anyone shed any light?

Needless to say, Gascoigne thinks Harrison's a monumentally funny bloke, but then as the tubby wife-beater's book is full of tales of himself 'hilariously' crapping in other players' shoes, or taking a crafty piss in Jimmy Five Bellies' pint (ouch, there go my sides), I shouldn't be surprised. Just wondered what Steve Harrison actually did to warrant being sacked from his job....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
googled and found this:

"His replacement, Steve Harrison, was later sacked from the England set-up when a prank involving dropping something unspeakable into a bucket from a great height was revealed by a tabloid"

dont even wanna think what it could've been! :eek:

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
And got sacked? For that?

I could understand if it was at Buckingham Palace minutes before Graham Taylor received his MBE from Prince Charles, but surely footballers have been playing "jokes" like that on each other for years?

You just can't beat footballers for hysterical pranks like cutting each others' clothes up (chuckle), or putting Deep Heat in their pants (stifles guffaw), or leaving team-mates naked and locked out in hotel corridors (god, I can't take much more of this hilarity).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
best one I heard about was some sunday league boss was so pissed off with recent performances he put loads of tabasco sauce on the oranges AND in the drinks so at half-time the players just burned up! Not exactly a prank but good enough to give me an idea :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Gazza said he once took the pastry lids off a packet of mince pies and took a crap in them, before replacing the tops and giving them to Jimmy Five Bellies to eat....he did eat them.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Gazza said he once took the pastry lids off a packet of mince pies and took a crap in them, before replacing the tops and giving them to Jimmy Five Bellies to eat....he did eat them.

it was Cat poo not his own! still bloody disgusting though :angry:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here