Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Car Boot sales

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I was delighted to go to the car boot at the Racecourse this morning. Wasn't epic but busy enough to make it worthwhile. One important part of "normality" for me.
Wore my virustatic snood on the bus there and walking around. Dry weather, nice and windy. Good social distancing and many wearing masks.
Cheered me right up.
Car booters, get back out there please. I want your shit.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I used to love a car boot, early 90's, bought loads of records when people were giving them away, and nice almost new retro homeware when I bought my first flat in 92 . . . For me the're mostly now selling the crap made in the 80's 90's . . .I don't go often and can't rememmber the last time I bought anything ( maybe some scalextric about 8 years ago. Have also heard that dealers/traders get there before the sellers to hoover up lego and collectible/demand items.

Having said all that . . . . The lock down has meant lots of people are clearing out or having a declutter . .we are . . . . Have a load of CD's, records, and a loft to clear out prior to a conversion . . . . Have already tipped a car load and recycled a shed load of clothes/shoes, hopefully they end up somewhere useful!

Oh, and fleabay has a lot to answer for !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here