Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Officially not getting relegated.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Call the season off and let's all go on holiday.
SSN this Sunday morning, following the Villa result, showed the relegation battle at the bottom and we're no longer on the screen.
It's three from five or two from four taking Norwich's dire position. We could have fitted on the screen but just weren't there. Airbrushed out as no longer of interest.
Mid table mediocrity has arrived.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m glad Potter is more cautious.
One bad set of results puts us right back in it, and could turn some of the others’ seasons around.
If we keep on the path we have been for the past two games we will be fine though.
We have shown we have more about us these days, than the likes of Villa.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We are still in it, looks good but we are still in there.

Nice to hear that though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
SSN this Sunday morning, following the Villa result, showed the relegation battle at the bottom and we're no longer on the screen.
It's three from five or two from four taking Norwich's dire position. We could have fitted on the screen but just weren't there. Airbrushed out as no longer of interest.
Bloody hell, how many chickens have you counted there?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Never mind relegation. Apart from playing Villa, Palace have quite a tough run in - three wins and we could catch them as well......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My focus is on achieving our highest Premier League points total ever.

1 more win to match 18/19
2 more wins and a draw to match 17/18

54 points Max
33 points Min

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I switched on Football Focus yesterday, just as they finished the relegation segment. I was wondering if we featured in that or not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Threads like these can make ‘us’ look very very very very very silly and arrogant. Silly thread!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I don’t think the OP expected anyone to take this seriously!
I’m sure he is aware that the fight is not over by any means, and posted with his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Ah man, I've got so many chickens here at the moment, I mean they're all in the fridge still in their shells but I have lots and lots of chickens.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I don’t think the OP expected anyone to take this seriously!
I’m sure he is aware that the fight is not over by any means, and posted with his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Firmly in my cheek. May even have felt left out and unwanted by SSN.
Fully aware the fat lady is in the wings but could sprain an ankle or loose her voice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here