Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Pubs Opening Next Saturday

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Post any confirmed pubs here, or confirmed as not opening (boring wankers).

Extra points if they are (unofficially) showing the Norwich game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's gonna be wierd.

I am desperate to go to the pub as I never drink alcohol at home. So quite fancy going out and getting drunk as last pint I had in pub was 9th February.

However because of Social Distancing pubs that open are going to be limiting how many they let in.

I really don't want to look desperate by camping out in a tent all Friday night like I was queuing for tickets for Wimbledon

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Must say I really can’t be arsed to queue but if I pass somewhere with no queue I will 100% pop in. Need a draught pint!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It's gonna be wierd.

I am desperate to go to the pub as I never drink alcohol at home. So quite fancy going out and getting drunk as last pint I had in pub was 9th February.

However because of Social Distancing pubs that open are going to be limiting how many they let in.

I really don't want to look desperate by camping out in a tent all Friday night like I was queuing for tickets for Wimbledon

Just a matter of interest why don't you drink at home? I certainly drink at home far more than my local pub.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The Gun on Gun Hill, and The 6 Bells in Chiddingly, have both confirmed that they will be open.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm looking forward to seeing photos of people queuing for the pubs to open, how many will be there at 9AM for a midday opening?
I'm sure there will be some bloke camping outside a pub somewhere on Friday night, his photo and story will be in some shite newspaper like The Sun :ffsparr:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Just a matter of interest why don't you drink at home? I certainly drink at home far more than my local pub.

That would be a issue for me. I don't drink at home, only when out eating or a pub. if i felt the need to drink (alcohol) at home it would concern me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Buckingham in Shoreham confirmed opening a week today

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm sure there will be some bloke camping outside a pub somewhere on Friday night, his photo and story will be in some shite newspaper like The Sun :ffsparr:

Here at Nonce Weekly we’re looking to do a big feature on this.

PM me if you fancy being on the front cover.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm staying in next Saturday, it will be like the last day of work before Christmas, New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve and a sunny day when England are on tv in the World Cup, all rolled into one but with the restrictions.
It will be like dick head central at many pubs.

Enjoy :cheers:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's gonna be wierd.

Book online.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm staying in next Saturday, it will be like the last day of work before Christmas, New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve and a sunny day when England are on tv in the World Cup, all rolled into one but with the restrictions.
It will be like dick head central at many pubs.

Enjoy :cheers:

summer with everyone out and getting on it. Lots of partially dressed females you mean ?

Yeah , sounds boring doesn't it. Best off hiding away

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
summer with everyone out and getting on it. Lots of partially dressed females you mean ?

Yeah , sounds boring doesn't it. Best off hiding away

You crack on if you're single :cheers: enjoy yourself
Oh it won't be boring next Saturday, trust me

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Burglars Festival planned for the same night funnily enough :lolol: Make sure you lock up your yard amid the excitement! Think its too soon tbh

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm off to a mates bbq for the game.

Just think there will still be plenty of value to be had in the pubs for those that want to let off some steam.

Enjoy the BBQ and also the match ( hopefully)

I have spent far too many hours in pubs during my lifetime, I can avoid the pubs until things are back to normal, but l I'm happy for the younger generation to go out next weekend to let off some steam, I will be well out of the way

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm looking forward to seeing photos of people queuing for the pubs to open, how many will be there at 9AM for a midday opening?

Not convinced you'll have to queue ... just book as most pubs seem to have a booking system.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Bound to be a plumber :whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here