Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds vs Fulham

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Mitrovic just elbowed Ben White in the face deliberately after 2 minutes - got away with it, filth.

Schteve McClaren doing the commentary :facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
[tweet]1276879785009045504[/tweet]

Link to the incident here, he’s a nasty piece of work is Mitrovic.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm sure those fans of ours that have decided he is the answer the our striker problems will say 'he's the sort of player you love if he's in your team' even though that is just as bad, if not worse, than Andone's last red card for us, and most people seem to be of the opinion Andone was a liability who should never play for us again.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm sure those fans of ours that have decided he is the answer the our striker problems will say 'he's the sort of player you love if he's in your team' even though that is just as bad, if not worse, than Andone's last red card for us, and most people seem to be of the opinion Andone was a liability who should never play for us again.

100%

We’ve seen that Potter doesn’t like hotheads, Knocky let go straight away.. and as soon as Andone pulled his dirty theatrics he was farmed out immediately.

Zero chance GP would sanction a move for someone like this guy.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yes must admit I've always been a fan of Mitrovic but that is a disgusting assault. Should be banned for remainder of the season. Would not want us to sign him now. Could you imagine Ben White being a team mate of him....well.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Holy hell? That’s a red card all day long. If there isn’t a retrospective ban following that incident then it seems you’d have to pull a knife on a player to get pulled up.

Mitrovic for the Albion? No thanks and this sort of thing is why.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's the problem, Arsenal fans are saying that the Mitrovic challenge was just a friendly tap compared to the near fatal assault by Maupay.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
80dd4720b75785fdacc5d80aab5fb09d.png

Ball long gone.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Fireman Colin doing what he does best at 'Boro...

I'm surprised one of the bottom four in the Prem didn't take a punt short term

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Knocky's on fire. He'd be horrible to defend alongside Maupay and Connolly.
Unfortunately I think he may have burnt his boat.

And scuttled his bridges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here