Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s amazing how well results have gone our way

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Of late..

Certainly last season, it felt we could never pull away from the relegation zone. All teams kept picking up points.

Obviously we’ve deserved it with a couple of great results, but we have to be honest. Everyone else at the bottom have made it easy for us.

Pretty much every single result has gone our way since the break.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Am I right in thinking the bottom 5 as a collective have got fewer points since the restart than we have?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Of late..

Certainly last season, it felt we could never pull away from the relegation zone. All teams kept picking up points.

Obviously we’ve deserved it with a couple of great results, but we have to be honest. Everyone else at the bottom have made it easy for us.

Pretty much every single result has gone our way since the break.

Well it's mainly not that tho eh? We've just taken 4 points off Arsenal and Leicester. That's helped a bit, no matter how anybody else's results go

It might change, particularly in the final run of games

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well it's mainly not that tho eh? We've just taken 4 points off Arsenal and Leicester. That's helped a bit, no matter how anybody else's results go

Sure, but in other seasons we’d see the teams below us also pick up points.

it does seem a lot more relaxing for us than previous seasons.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It’s possible a win on Tuesday will be enough!

Huge ask, arsenal are in dire straits and Leicester have been in poor form for ages, where as united have been flying for a while... But you never know, record against them is decent!

Really must make the Norwich game count

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Win that and I'm cracking open the cava.

Don't see it happening though. Pre-Fernandes they looked beatable but with him they're a different proposition altogether.

Maybe Pogba will have his usual stinker against us. Happens so often, starting to think that's his normal game

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Don't see it happening though. Pre-Fernandes they looked beatable but with him they're a different proposition altogether.
I Think we are due a loss and we will lose but it's a bit of a myth that they're on fire at the moment.

They're still fairly average away from home.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The pandemic came at the right time for Brighton, although this post maybe should be on the coronavirus good news thread.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

....Draw v United and win v Norwich then I might consider celebrating, a win v United and draw v Norwich even better. Either of those two scenarios and the celebrations would be muted and until we are mathematically safe I wont be completely happy although we are doing well so far.:rock:b

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here