Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your dog ?

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I came out of the shower tonight and had left the bathroom door wide open. It got me thinking, do people allow their dogs to see them naked ?
I covered up with embarrassment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is one of those threads, where you drop a grenade in a room then shut the door ???

Either that, it's about dogging at Bathstore :lol:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
It never bothered me, but then my Rosie wasn't really arsed about it anyway. Saying that, what I wouldn't give to see her face peaking round the door one more time. God I miss her so much.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I got my Staffy from Battersea a few years back and everytime I started to undress she'd run to another room. It took a while for me to work out that it was the moment that I started taking my belt off that caused her to run and not my impending nakedness. I hoped it was that anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes I do. Slightly disconcerting though when they lick their lips.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I got my Staffy from Battersea a few years back and everytime I started to undress she'd run to another room. It took a while for me to work out that it was the moment that I started taking my belt off that caused her to run

That’s so sad, give her a scratch behind the ear from freakout will ya.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
That’s so sad, give her a scratch behind the ear from freakout will ya.
Yeah, she always gets plenty of strokes and reassurance after and is ok almost straight away but we have now had her almost six years and she still gets nervous when my hands go to open my belt.
Just goes to show how badly some people treat their dogs.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I came out of the shower tonight and had left the bathroom door wide open. It got me thinking, do people allow their dogs to see them naked ?
I covered up with embarrassment.

How can you smear the pâté on your private area if you don't get naked first?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It’s the moment when they decide to have a sniff of your crotch that I find disconcerting.
That’s the point where I lower her back to the floor!

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
My wife looked at me for sometime before answering and then admitted that she walks around the house naked when alone with the dog. .. I was a little taken aback .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bearing in mind the entire species' stupid belief that I like nothing better than to have several kilos of teeth and bone shoved hard into my sensitive areas, no way would I go anywhere near one of the bloody animals with my bits dangling temptingly.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't have a dog but I do have the same dilema with my cats. It's strange because usually I'm very comfortable being naked around pussies.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I got my Staffy from Battersea a few years back and everytime I started to undress she'd run to another room. It took a while for me to work out that it was the moment that I started taking my belt off that caused her to run and not my impending nakedness. I hoped it was that anyway.

Put on some weight so you don't have to wear a belt then, you selfish b******d :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here