Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brentford v WBA

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I want to see this Ollie boy anD see if he will go for 20mill to the premier league if they don’t make it

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If Leeds don't go up, there's a very real chance I may die due to excessive laughing

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It was always a bit dodgy to just assume Leeds and West Brom would be the teams to automatically go up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brentford have been a nightmare to face, especially at home, for several seasons. Exceptional pace on the counter.

Dean Smith was just one of their managers, who carried on with the Brentford club ethos, but he’s now orchestrating hoofball into the opposition box at every opportunity at Villa.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Debating whether it would it would be funnier for Leeds to gain promotion and have the worse season in the history of the premier league before disappearing for another 15 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A pal at work supports Brentford. I asked if he’d seen Maupay’s antics against Arsenal, he replied ‘that’s why we loved him’.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is it just me? The standard of football in this match seems dull, so much time wasting, a million miles away from many PL matches I’ve watched in the last 10 days. Fouls to stop momentum, throw ins taking eons.

I’ve seen so much good football by Brighton, also at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and the Etihad, looking back I almost forgot that the stadia were empty.

I sometimes agree with posters that I miss the Championship. Now I think I was wrong.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If Leeds don't go up, there's a very real chance I may die due to excessive laughing

Maximum hilarity would be if Brentford go up and Leeds don't so Pontus Jansson gets to play in the PL. Yes that Pontus Jansson that Leeds' fans said was
1. better than Dunk
2. going to win them the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here