Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury revisited on The BBC this weekend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know it’s all on youtube but we will be watching on tv!

Looking forward to seeing Arthur Lee doing Forever Changes, The Stones and controversial this, the magnificent Coldplay who I love watching playing live!

Are you watching, who will be your highlights?

Who should I watching from the more modern era? Not going to be watching any electronic bands however much they are recommended :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
REM Sunday 8 ish apparently

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shan't watch the whole of it - but if I can catch Arthur Lee I'll be well chuffed.

Saw him live at Mount Ephraim. Emotional.

I know it’s all on youtube but we will be watching on tv!

Looking forward to seeing Arthur Lee doing Forever Changes, The Stones and controversial this, the magnificent Coldplay who I love watching playing live!

Are you watching, who will be your highlights?

Who should I watching from the more modern era? Not going to be watching any electronic bands however much they are recommended :lolol:

All of it, I was due to be there this year, my first time. Gutted but I accept the reasons as to why. I had a BHAFC flag pole arranged too ha plus one that said 'Flags are for ****'s' haha

Listening to Radio 6 today with the highlights, slightly emotional really, as it it is the essential music event of the British Summer and it won't be happening this year in such tragic circumstances.

It always looks like and is an incredible coming together to enjoy and celebrate music, arts and culture. Oh and to get off your fooking bonce. Looking forward to OASIS set, Faithless and all of the others. Any dance music sets of course.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loved fhe Arrhur Lee set, songs that are over 50 years old and don’t sound dated.

Now that Oasis 1994 set, is it just me that thought all the songs sounded much the same with two brothers trying way too hard to be “cool”. Very underwhelming to me :shrug:

Oh and I have never “got” PJ Harvey, shouty woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here