Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Black Lives Matter - signed match shirts

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
eBay are currently running a raffle, with all proceeds going to the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.
Anyone who’s interested, each entry costs £5
1E5ADA0F-2301-4585-84AD-9A66D2A4830D.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Have the "Shirts for Heroes" winners been announced yet? According to the T&Cs, they have until Monday...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’d love a match worn shirt (not necessarily a BLM one, any would be fine) but I really wouldn’t want it signed. For me that just ruins it.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’d love a match worn shirt (not necessarily a BLM one, any would be fine) but I really wouldn’t want it signed. For me that just ruins it.
Yes I was very fortunate a couple of years back when Dunk gave my lad his shirt away at Leeds (promotion season). I occasionally wear it but really it should be in a frame.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have the "Shirts for Heroes" winners been announced yet? According to the T&Cs, they have until Monday...

I assumed this was done last week but certainly haven’t won if they’ve been done! Would be nice to know...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Singed one for me please! I wonder if it's possible to get a match worn one from the club shop mframed? and how much it would cost? not Black Lives Matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here