Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Rustington FC Sponsors - Royal Blood

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shameless promotion of a mate but it's a really nice shirt too - shirt pre-orders at Littlehampton sports shop David O. Jones have (temporarily) sold out, hopefully this will help the club out a fair bit.

rustington.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's a nice kit, to be fair. My mate own a sports shop on the coast and they have some in stock...it's tempting.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Saw that the other day. Lovely shirt but you can't beat a Nike kit someone spent minutes designing just for us.

I'll be honest, I like their kit (and it's a great way of getting some money into the club) but I still prefer ours to look at

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
David O'Jones!! Having grown up in Littlehampton, David O'Jones was the best sports shop ever - you could get almost anything and Tyndell (the owner) really knew his stuff. I'm pleased to hear it is still going in the age of JD and SportsDirect.

Same here.
Living in Angmering Davy O'Jones was the go to sport shop

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
David O'Jones!! Having grown up in Littlehampton, David O'Jones was the best sports shop ever - you could get almost anything and Tyndell (the owner) really knew his stuff. I'm pleased to hear it is still going in the age of JD and SportsDirect.

Yeah he’s definitely a bit of a local legend, and incredibly still hasn’t retired.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here