Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/06 - 02/07

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were never all going to keep losing and West Ham are the best team of the bottom five so still a good night all in all

Yeh, Bournemouth’s easiest fixture on paper by a mile and they got tonked. Win Saturday pls lads. Just win to ease the nerves. As Saints and Newcastle suddenly look good and Burnley have done well!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
To be honest, I’m not too disappointed - West Ham have an easy run-in, and were highly unlikely to muck it up. They are actually quite a good team - miles better than Villa and Bournemouth. They can actually do us a favour by beating Watford and Villa.

Same here, like Watford I never actually expected them to go down as they both have some good players and decent run ins.

All about Bournemouth and Villa.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
To be honest, I’m not too disappointed - West Ham have an easy run-in, and were highly unlikely to muck it up. They are actually quite a good team - miles better than Villa and Bournemouth. They can actually do us a favour by beating Watford and Villa.

Yes, under Moyes they are well organised and have some match winners. We still have a six point (plus goal difference) advantage over the bottom three. Villa and Bournemouth’s next game against Liverpool and Man Utd respectively.
What we need to do is get the business done v Norwich. Won’t be easy, that’s for sure.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Still 6 points clear with 6 games to go. With Villa and Tinpot playing Liverpool and Man Utd this weekend the gap is very unlikely to get smaller. In fact we should be 9 points clear come 7pm on Sunday evening

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
West Ham’s result tonight alters nothing really. We still have to finish above 3 teams, those 3 teams will more than likely be Bournemouth,Villa,and Norwich.

West Ham winning won’t change Villa having to play Liverpool, United, Everton, and a rejuvenated Arsenal, and wEest Ham,and Bournemouth will still have to play United, Spurs, Leicester, Everton,City and Southampton.

I wouldn’t swop our remaining fixtures for any other teams.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Personally I’ve never imagined for a second that West Ham would finish below Bournemouth or villa.

Sure, it’s taken the edge away of being 6 clear of a team below us but confident we will be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
West Ham deserved the 3 points tonight. Too good to go daaaahn. :shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was one of the only ones not pissing my pants over the Man Utd result. Most people on here were calling it embarrassing and slagging off the team and Potter. But mention the fact that we have been lucky with other results so far and it is ME who is against the team....**** ME.:shootself

I'm not sure. But I think it may be your command of English that's letting you down. Regularly.

You constantly come across as negative and argumentative,. Yet you claim to not be like that at all.

So maybe re-read your posts before clicking send. Then people won't get the wrong idea about you.

Just a thought.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, Sky were saying the last time West Ham did the double over Chelsea, West Ham were relegated. They're not completely out of it yet, history could repeat itself.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well, Sky were saying the last time West Ham did the double over Chelsea, West Ham were relegated. They're not completely out of it yet, history could repeat itself.

Looking at their run in, it won't happen. Chelski defending was woeful last night

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Odd that VAR used to squiggly lines when a big club conceded a goal last night but didn't use them a when a big club scored a dubious goal the night before

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not disappointed with West Ham winning.
Them hitting some form may be more useful to us, as they can prevent 3 of the bottom 4 picking up the points they need to challenge us.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Interesting VAR decision to rule out Spurs' goal for handball!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here