Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Makes you proud

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The French sure know how to build airplanes. Rule Britannia!

I won’t lower myself to snide petty political point scoring but please do your research before posting mate.

Fourteen Voyager aircraft are being provided to the RAF under a 27-year, £10.5bn private finance initiative contract signed with the AirTanker consortium in 2008. The plane and its parts are being manufactured and assembled in France, Germany, Spain and the UK.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If you did actually serve in The Royal Navy, you are an utter ****ing embarrassment to the senior service.

Cheers [emoji1303]
They seemed quite happy with Me when I left so I’ll take that [emoji8]
Why such anger? It’s Thursday , the Albion have got off to a flyer, have beer tomorrow and chill [emoji481][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Im an ex RN signalman, and no matter what the wind direction was, it woulnt look upside down.

Imagine a flagpole.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-25T19-57-28.752Z.png

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cheers [emoji1303]
They seemed quite happy with Me when I left so I’ll take that [emoji8]
Why such anger? It’s Thursday , the Albion have got off to a flyer, have beer tomorrow and chill [emoji481][emoji41]

You really have taken to The Bear Pit like a duck to water. You have found your natural home.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You really have taken to The Bear Pit like a duck to water. You have found your natural home.

What started as a thread for RAF and aviation enthusiasts was soon taken over by the righton,tolerant left, not sure why it ended up in the pit [emoji2371]
Stay safe.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I won’t lower myself to snide petty political point scoring but please do your research before posting mate.

Fourteen Voyager aircraft are being provided to the RAF under a 27-year, £10.5bn private finance initiative contract signed with the AirTanker consortium in 2008. The plane and its parts are being manufactured and assembled in France, Germany, Spain and the UK.

Correct. It’s a European Airbus A330. The finest cooperation in Europe, fitted in France, assembled in Spain and powered by Rolls Royce engines.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
They didn’t act at the start of the pandemic & in turn killed more than should of died.... and I’m the :tosser: :facepalm:

Yes, by making ridiculous allegations like you did.

By all means criticise their actions but at no time did they kill anyone.

The Virus killed people.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What a lemon you are :lolol: rephrased for you "i can't face anything that stands for the good of the country so lets sweep it under the carpet and imagine it never happened" :rolleyes:
regards
DF

How does painting the fin of an aircraft stand for the good of the country? So so simple it's actually priceless...but then i imagine brightly coloured things is your level :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What a lemon you are :lolol: rephrased for you "i can't face anything that stands for the good of the country so lets sweep it under the carpet and imagine it never happened" :rolleyes:

Given that the painting of this plane actually makes it less useful for the purposes of Britain for reasons previously documented, is that actually good for the country to make shit less useful?

Jan 30, 2008
How does painting the fin of an aircraft stand for the good of the country? So so simple it's actually priceless...but then i imagine brightly coloured things is your level :lolol:

look a bit closer , UNITED KINGDOM ,something you're not to happy with i guess :lolol:
regards
DF

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As usual, the UK acts with impeccable timing as global air travel is cut back drastically due to Covid-19. It's a wonderful metaphor for the UK consistently taking the wrong turn when everyone else on the right path turns round and sighs at us for wandering off...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52983756

You realise the plane was due an overhaul and the paint job part is a fraction of the cost yes ?

Can't believe how wet some people on here are. As for moving to the Bear Pit - pathetic.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Given that the painting of this plane actually makes it less useful for the purposes of Britain for reasons previously documented, is that actually good for the country to make shit less useful?

I haven't bothered to read all the moaning posts but I assume you're touching on the fact it is also a refueling plane ? How does the new paint job make it any less useful as a refueling plane ?

Firstly a plane this size would always show up on enemy radar anyway - regardless of how it was painted. Secondly, refueling only takes place in non-enemy air space.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You realise the plane was due an overhaul and the paint job part is a fraction of the cost yes ?

Can't believe how wet some people on here are. As for moving to the Bear Pit - pathetic.

Not sure why it got moved to the best pit, I thought it may be of interest to RAF/military/aviation enthusiasts. I think the new markings look great.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Try not to let the truth get in the way of hysterical ranting..

Are you seriously accusing me of hysterical ranting?

All I am suggesting is that Boris and Dominic didn't kill thousands of people.

I agree that their decisions need to be examined and evaluated but not at a "murder" trial but a public inquiry which, I am sure, will begin this year.
I just hope it doesn't last as long as the Grenfell inquiry.

Wow this forum is well named :lol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
look a bit closer , UNITED KINGDOM ,something you're not to happy with i guess :lolol:
regards
DF

Wonderfully avoiding things yet again I see. The forum idiot strikes again :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here