Didn’t know you was a moderator...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I felt down about 65,000 Coronavirus deaths but now the passports and plane have changed colour I have a real spring back in my step, it really is Making Britain Great Again.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’m in fine fettle petal, Friday tomorrow and then I’m off for a week, nice few cold ones and a king prawn ruby, all is good in the Baker world [emoji481]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

546-5465695_crying-meme-png-png-download-memes-png-transparent.png

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All that money, for that?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I don't particularly have a problem with the redecoration, but it does show a lack of progress and imagination when it comes to creating post brexit trading relationships. This is just fluff. Where are the trade deals we were promised would be so quick and easy?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Going by that photo it looks like the Union Jack is upside down.

Got nothing against giving the plane a paint job but not sure how the figure of £800k got bandied around for it.

The figure includes Rees-Mogg's £600K brokerage fee, which I think you will find is reasonable in these troubled times.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
They’ve missed a trick.
They ought to be naming this Hair Farce One

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't particularly have a problem with the redecoration, but it does show a lack of progress and imagination when it comes to creating post brexit trading relationships. This is just fluff. Where are the trade deals we were promised would be so quick and easy?

It's just painting over the cracks to keep the faithful on board for a little bit longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here