Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebbeca Wrong Daily

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
21b1f4c342f092c1c579d041299764dd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which Baker lite are you today then? Thought you'd want to refute my post seeing as you're such a staunch anti-racist who's regularly outraged on here:lol::lol::lol:

Nice meme. Seen it around a few times on twitter I think. Usually posted by pretty dodgy types with lots of number after their profile name.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Which Baker lite are you today then? Thought you'd want to refute my post seeing as you're such a staunch anti-racist who's regularly outraged on here:lol::lol::lol:

Nice meme. Seen it around a few times on twitter I think. Usually posted by pretty dodgy types with lots of number after their profile name.

Calm down Mylene, you’re gonna do an O....
Deep breath, break wind and enjoy your day.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Calm down Mylene, you’re gonna do an O....
Deep breath, break wind and enjoy your day.

Totally calm thanks. Buoyed by the fact you're standing shoulder to shoulder with anti-racists the world over. It's a beautiful sight. *wipesawaytear*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not sure if Len and the Unite boys are too chuffed.

RLB is ‘very upset’ but realises party unity is more important. Sir Keir has agreed to meet with elements of the hard left to explain his actions. I’d just send them the various quotes from Jewish groups this morning indicating that Labour is now electable again.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
RLB is ‘very upset’ but realises party unity is more important. Sir Keir has agreed to meet with elements of the hard left to explain his actions. I’d just send them the various quotes from Jewish groups this morning indicating that Labour is now electable again.

Electable on what policies exactly?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Reassuring. I think that translates as: 'Not a f###ing clue what it is'.

How can anyone piece together a manifesto for an election four years from now when nobody has a clue how things will look? Things have never been more turbulent than they are now. Show me anyone who can definitively answer me these questions;

By 2024, will the UK have a trade deal with the EU? What will it look like?
By 2024, will the UK have a trade deal with the US? What will it look like?
By 2024, will the UK have trade deals with anyone? What will they look like?
By 2024, will the economy have recovered from Covid-19, or will it still be suffering from the coming downturn?
By 2024, will Covid-19 still be kicking around presenting major public health crises, or will it have disappeared without trace?
By 2024, who will be the UK's prime minister?
By 2024, will public opinion have swung solidly behind an attempt to rejoin the EU, or at least to join EFTA?

I'm not even going to try and predict which teams will be in the Premier League in 2024, never mind the answers to those questions. So actually I think "Not a f###ing clue what it is" is pretty accurate, because nobody has "a f###ing clue" what the world is going to look like.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
How can anyone piece together a manifesto for an election four years from now when nobody has a clue how things will look? Things have never been more turbulent than they are now. Show me anyone who can definitively answer me these questions;

By 2024, will the UK have a trade deal with the EU? What will it look like?
By 2024, will the UK have a trade deal with the US? What will it look like?
By 2024, will the UK have trade deals with anyone? What will they look like?
By 2024, will the economy have recovered from Covid-19, or will it still be suffering from the coming downturn?
By 2024, will Covid-19 still be kicking around presenting major public health crises, or will it have disappeared without trace?
By 2024, who will be the UK's prime minister?
By 2024, will public opinion have swung solidly behind an attempt to rejoin the EU, or at least to join EFTA?

I'm not even going to try and predict which teams will be in the Premier League in 2024, never mind the answers to those questions. So actually I think "Not a f###ing clue what it is" is pretty accurate, because nobody has "a f###ing clue" what the world is going to look like.

So not a hint of free wi-fi for all and nationalise anything that moves?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Given the large scale working from home we're seeing, and the likelihood of some pretty steep wifi bills coming through in the coming weeks, perhaps free wifi will be a real vote winner come then? I don't know, and nor do you.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
its quite thin link on the surface, a suggestion restraint techniques used in George Floyd death comes from Israeli security. however why is that link necessary, is it any importance to his story? so the implications are there to be made. think the more significant part of the story is Long-Bailey didnt remove the tweet once pointed out, putting focus on it and cant be brushed aside. and probably about authority too.

Not enough people have picked up on this - which is actually the key issue. She was asked to remove the tweet, and didn't. In my job, that would be 'misconduct' and I would expect to be reprimanded in some way. Like all these things, it's rarely the initial action that has the knock-on consequences - it's what happens afterwards.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I wonder how many votes a policy of 80% of salary for all employees and 80% of all profits for self-employed paid by the Government for not working would have got at that election ???

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Voted for the Brexit party in the European elections. Never voted UKIP. Never really got to involved until I was told My vote didn’t matter in 2016, voted Labour in 1997, never likely to again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just out of interest, why did you vote Labour in 1997?

It seems to me you've never expressed any views that are remotely in line with the Labour Party's (then or now). You're clearly politically on the (far?) right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here