Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Rebbeca Wrong Daily

0 Not allowed!
    Sacked

Well it was going to end up in The Bear Pit anyway ...
    Every Premier League game 2017/18

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton4Cambridge3 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sacked

Well it was going to end up in The Bear Pit anyway ...
      Looks like Serkeer is finally starting to purge his party of Jew haters, itís a start but a lot more to do if they want My vote back.

1 Not allowed!
      Just read the article she shared. Seems harsh. Looks to me like they were looking for an excuse to get rid of her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9583206.html

Rebbeca Wrong Daily

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      Looks like Serkeer is finally starting to purge his party of Jew haters, itís a start but a lot more to do if they want My vote back.
      Iím not sure they need your vote back as it seems that youíre done with Labour for the rest of your life due to Brexit.

For those reasonable centrists like myself who wish to see a centre party take on the current right wing Government and win, this is fantastic news.

Kier is becoming all the things Corbyn wasnít. Calm, decisive and willing to tackle the hypocrisy of the hard left. Purging Labour of anti-semitism is just the start of a slow move right.

Having been landed with the worst Prime Minister in living memory due to Brexit, I canít wait for Kier to start cleaning this Country up when he is elected PM at the next election.

1 Not allowed!
      Don't kid yourself that he'd actually want your endorsement.
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      Iím not sure they need your vote back as it seems that youíre done with Labour for the rest of your life due to Brexit.

For those reasonable centrists like myself who wish to see a centre party take on the current right wing Government and win, this is fantastic news.

Kier is becoming all the things Corbyn wasnít. Calm, decisive and willing to tackle the hypocrisy of the hard left. Purging Labour of anti-semitism is just the start of a slow move right.

Having been landed with the worst Prime Minister in living memory due to Brexit, I canít wait for Kier to start cleaning this Country up when he is elected PM at the next election.
      Could take the election after the next one for Labour to taste power again, not sure Serkeer resounding with the working classes yet, thereís one thing the London centric Labour Party hates more than Jews and that is the working class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post
      Just read the article she shared. Seems harsh. Looks to me like they were looking for an excuse to get rid of her.
      I'm not sure that they wanted to get rid of her, specifically (inside the tent and all that) but, in a week where Johnson has avoided sacking Jenrick for far worse behaviour, it makes Starmer look much tougher.

I'm not entirely convinced that sacking RLB was the best approach though - I agree that it was relatively innocuous - and Starmer has to act tough on any minor breach in future
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio

1 Not allowed!
      Could take the election after the next one for Labour to taste power again, not sure Serkeer resounding with the working classes yet, thereís one thing the London centric Labour Party hates more than Jews and that is the working class.
      Er.......the working class will long have forgotten about Brexit as Mr Johnson is about to make them pay for the largest recession in hundreds of years. Whoever they vote for, they wonít vote Tory again.

Mr Johnsonís Boomer cull is going to make him unelectable to a lot of right thinking Tories too.
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9583206.html

Not going to bother
      You be glad you be Sussex born!

STAYING ALERT!!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      Mr Johnsonís Boomer cull is going to make him unelectable to a lot of right thinking Tories too.
      They've served their purpose, now Cummins wants them off the balance sheet