Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crystal Palace - record breakers!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(Yes, yes, we'd love to be in their league position, but I can't let this one slide)

[tweet]1275902276389998597[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming we keep our shite together and are renewing rivalries next season.

All the evidence will point to us finally putting them to bed, and yet it just isn't going to happen, is it?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In the whole match? I thought I saw a reply in one of the match threads last night that said second half. I didn't realise it was the whole game, too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assuming we keep our shite together and are renewing rivalries next season.

All the evidence will point to us finally putting them to bed, and yet it just isn't going to happen, is it?

I refuse to believe that will ever happen*.

(* - it will, clearly, but I'm never going to think nor talk about it until it has. That 2012-13 season still hurts.)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That's special. Without Zaha, they've got nothing...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Blimey. The entire team with less touches in the opposition box than Vardy had against us on Tuesday night.

That takes some doing.

:O

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I refuse to believe that will ever happen*.

(* - it will, clearly, but I'm never going to think nor talk about it until it has. That 2012-13 season still hurts.)

I guess for the rest of this season and next they'll be buoyed by their new stand and all the positivity from that investment.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Government expected to announce that as from July 4th Crystal Palace players will be permitted to visit other teams penalty areas for short periods providing they pose no threat to the opposition.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm sure that the management up the road are already adding this record to their honours board and will be looking to release merchandise celebrating this record. It's just a shame that there will be no 'I was there' t-shirts

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Government expected to announce that as from July 4th Crystal Palace players will be permitted to visit other teams penalty areas for short periods providing they pose no threat to the opposition.

Thanks Danny.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Very good that. Our rivalry with Palace keeps on giving as a dimension to being an Albion fan. Shouldn’t be surprised that the most successful period in our history is being matched by the same for them. Really looking forward to next season and competing on relatively level terms in the top flight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here