Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace travel to Liverpool

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rather than 2 coaches, every player has travelled from Croydon to Liverpool in their own people carrier. And will return the same after the game.

Not very good for the environment is it ? I know Hodgson is a bit of a dinosaur but this is silly

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Rather than 2 coaches, every player has travelled from Croydon to Liverpool in their own people carrier. And will return the same after the game.

Not very good for the environment is it ? I know Hodgson is a bit of a dinosaur but this is silly

Greta will be apoplectic..

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Caravan definition: “Any group traveling as if in a pack and using a specific mode of transportation, for example a chain of animals or convoy of motor vehicles. Ie a caravan of trucks, a camel caravan.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Albion flew to Leicester.

Couldn't palace have flown to Liverpool, or did they spend all their money on the shiny new stand?

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Albion flew to Leicester.

Couldn't palace have done the same, or did they spend all their money on the shiny new stand?

Must go and take a look at that stand soon

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

According to other sources they flew to Liverpool airport and then got the people carrier from the airport to the ground.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Must go and take a look at that stand soon

I'm sure it will play a large part in Monday's TV coverage.

With work scheduled to start at the end of 2018, the money "ring fenced" and an unprecedented clear 3 months to finish off the loose ends, I'm certain, and it pains me to say it, I'm certain it'll look great.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here