Leciester v Brighton MOM

1 Not allowed!
    I am just intrested if those who frequent the bear pit think was our best player last night

And secondly I was wondering what happens if one starts a non political thread in the bear pit ie will it be moved?

As this poses the question that if a thread of some public intrest but with no football connection is deemed unfit for the main board then surly the same applies here.

Which then goes onto pose another question if a thread is deemed by its viewers as not fitting one board or another should they not be moved to yet further sub boards.

The one thing I have always admired about NSC was its inclusivity it didn't matter if you were a Brighton Palace or any type of fan all were welcome the same was true if you had personal issues, plumbing problems, girlfriend issues, family tragedies and politics all could be found and aired but it seems to me we are entering a new NSC which for me is sad it's a bit like customers not fans.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Terry Connor
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue3 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am just intrested if those who frequent the bear pit think was our best player last night

And secondly I was wondering what happens if one starts a non political thread in the bear pit ie will it be moved?

As this poses the question that if a thread of some public intrest but with no football connection is deemed unfit for the main board then surly the same applies here.

Which then goes onto pose another question if a thread is deemed by its viewers as not fitting one board or another should they not be moved to yet further sub boards.

The one thing I have always admired about NSC was its inclusivity it didn't matter if you were a Brighton Palace or any type of fan all were welcome the same was true if you had personal issues, plumbing problems, girlfriend issues, family tragedies and politics all could be found and aired but it seems to me we are entering a new NSC which for me is sad it's a bit like customers not fans.
      It's quite simple :

All threads go in The Big Board.

Except for the toxic, divisive ones featuring the repetitive superspreaders of poison.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      It's quite simple :

All threads go in The Big Board.

Except for the toxic, divisive ones featuring the repetitive superspreaders of poison.
      Really ...?? i thought this is where political types could bore the shit out of each other.......if you think politics is poison then you have serious problems.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      Really ...?? i thought this is where political types could bore the shit out of each other.......if you think politics is poison then you have serious problems.
      I don't think politics is poison so luckily don't have that particular serious problem.

We can all see by example though that threads in the Bear Pit are the ones where the toxic superspreaders have been having their field days.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
      I don't think politics is poison so luckily don't have that particular serious problem.

We can all see by example though that threads in the Bear Pit are the ones where the toxic superspreaders have been having their field days.
      Exactly. Politics isn't poison but, at times, it can contain poison/ers.

PS the answer to the OP's question is quite abundantly Lamptey. And for the previous game it was Bissouma

2 Not allowed!

Lamptey

The answer is to your other questions are......

you really need to get out more
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!

Have a look in the forum the answers obvious