Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bottom 6 remaining games

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not seen this anywhere but if it is, tough because I am bored waiting to find out if I will have work for the next few weeks. So here is your cut out and keep (Cutting out pieces of your monitor is done at your own risk - Mr Swiveller and NSC will accept no liability for numbnuts attacking some glass with scissors) guide to remaining games.

Brighton

Manchester United (h)
Norwich (a)
Liverpool (h)
Manchester City (h)
Southampton (a)
Newcastle (h)
Burnley (a)

Watford

Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Norwich (h)
Newcastle (h)
West Ham (a)
Manchester City (h)
Arsenal (a)

West Ham

Chelsea (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Norwich (a)
Watford (h)
Manchester United (a)
Aston Villa (h)

Bournemouth

Wolves (a)
Newcastle (h)
Manchester United (a)
Tottenham Hotspur (h)
Leicester (h)
Manchester City (a)
Southampton (h)
Everton (a)

Aston Villa

Newcastle (a)
Wolves (h)
Liverpool (a)
Manchester United (h)
Crystal Palace (h)
Everton (a)
Arsenal (h)
West Ham (a)

Norwich

Everton (h)
Arsenal (a)
Brighton (h)
Watford (a)
West Ham (h)
Chelsea (a)
Burnley (h)
Manchester City (a)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Not seen this anywhere but if it is, tough because I am bored waiting to find out if I will have work for the next few weeks. So here is your cut out and keep (Cutting out pieces of your monitor is done at your own risk - Mr Swiveller and NSC will accept no liability for numbnuts attacking some glass with scissors) guide to remaining games.

Brighton

Manchester United (h)
Norwich (a)
Liverpool (h)
Manchester City (h)
Southampton (a)
Newcastle (h)
Burnley (a)

Watford

Burnley (a)
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Norwich (h)
Newcastle (h)
West Ham (a)
Manchester City (h)
Arsenal (a)

West Ham

Chelsea (h)
Newcastle (a)
Burnley (h)
Norwich (a)
Watford (h)
Manchester United (a)
Aston Villa (h)

Bournemouth

Wolves (a)
Newcastle (h)
Manchester United (a)
Tottenham Hotspur (h)
Leicester (h)
Manchester City (a)
Southampton (h)
Everton (a)

Aston Villa

Newcastle (a)
Wolves (h)
Liverpool (a)
Manchester United (h)
Crystal Palace (h)
Everton (a)
Arsenal (h)
West Ham (a)

Norwich

Everton (h)
Arsenal (a)
Brighton (h)
Watford (a)
West Ham (h)
Chelsea (a)
Burnley (h)
Manchester City (a)

I'm just going to write the results on the monitor next to the fixture list to keep track. Just hope I don't make any mistakes as tippex is a bugger to apply to a screen.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
gets a bit confusing when you scroll up and down...

I'm pretty certain that's how these "super computers" work out their final league table, write a load of numbers on the screen and scroll until they line up. It'll be reet.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Brighton

Manchester United (h)
Norwich (a)
Liverpool (h)
Manchester City (h)
Southampton (a)
Newcastle (h)
Burnley (a)

This doesn't look that scary with two pretty tricky games out of the way, and 4pts in the bank.

Obv Man City and Liverpool a nightmare, and Man Utd not easy. But nothing to fear here really.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
People talk about our tough run-in but Bournemouth's no picnic either - I can't see them taking too many points from that lot.

I'm not too worried about Watford, I think they're going to be safe.

Sadly, West Ham have probably got the easiest run-in so I think they'll make it - I'd loved to have seen The Dildo Brothers negotiate the Championship in the London Stadium

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Aston Villa’s fixtures are horrible. People say Watford fixtures are good but Burnley away is tough, Southampton are very good away from home, Norwich and Newcastle at home are fixtures you would fancy Watford to be favourites in but not the rest of them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
People talk about our tough run-in but Bournemouth's no picnic either - I can't see them taking too many points from that lot.

I'm too worried about Watford, I think they're going to be safe.

They probably will but looking at that run in I can’t see anymore than three points

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mmmmm normally we would hope points were attainable in 4 of our remaining 7 games. We all know it doesn't work like that and we probably get points in the 'impossible ' games and slip up in our more likely games. Each game as it comes is the best policy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Thanks, I've just had to go and get my cathode-ray tube monitor down from the loft. You can't use a Stanley knife either, apparently.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks, I've just had to go and get my cathode-ray tube monitor down from the loft. You can't use a Stanley knife either, apparently.

Look after it - the 90s PC collectors treasure the CRT monitors and their value if often quite high. Maybe find an early 2000s 4x3 LCD screen to mutilate.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who even still uses a monitor that has a glass screen anymore?

LCDs, along with OLED displays, are manufactured in cleanrooms using large sheets of glass whose size has increased over time. Several displays are manufactured at the same time, and then cut from the sheet of glass, also known as the mother glass. The increase in size allows more displays or larger displays to be made, just like with increasing wafer sizes in semiconductor manufacturing. The glass sizes are as follows:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Based on current league position of opponents (which might not be a good measure but it's a measure) Muff have the most difficult and West Ham the least difficult run in. (number of games vs another bottom 6 in brackets)

Muff - 7.8 (0)
Villa - 9.1 (1)
BHA - 9.4 (1)
Narch - 10.9 (3)
Watford - 11.4 (2)
West Ham - 12.7 (3)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
So in summary:

B’muff - none of the bottom six. Good.

Villa - just West Ham on final day. Nail biter.

West Ham - 2 of bottom six but can’t buy a win and tricky other games.

Watford - can nail West Ham and on previous form [post Pearson] expect them to be fine.

Norwich - most to gain as also have 3 to play but least likely to do damage until relegated but could then surprise them with playing without stress.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here