Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] 1036 to 7

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Numbers viewing the main board to numbers watching Das Reich promote racism in the bear pit.

Well done [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

And...exhale.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s been an amazing success in just a week.

The obsessed on both sides have seen their miserable echo chamber, all very deliberately played out to the vast majority who only came to NSC to talk about sport, positive and interesting stuff, or to ask for help, shunted into an obscure siding.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just found the bear pit... Jesus wept.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Think of it as a sink estate. Unless you work for social services or one of your offspring starts buying drugs or Yaxley-Lennon pamphlets from there or, heaven forfend, dating one of their sprogs, there is no need to ever think about it. Their mess, their rules, all seven of them.

Thou shalt not be logical.
Thou shalt not be fair
Thou shalt not answer questions.
Thou shalt not add one and one and make two.
Thou shalt blame the blacks, homosexuals, jews, communists, muslims, women, the Labour party, and people not like us.
Thou shalt run away when called out.
Thou shalt die and be forgotten.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
How long before this thread joins em? ???

:whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It doesn’t appear in my Tapatalk feed at all......hadn’t consciously realised until I saw this thread how much NICER everything has been for a couple of days with all the vitriolic, prejudiced bollox invisible to me. Going to stay away from it [emoji106][emoji16]

I wasn’t expecting restart to, er, restart but so glad it has and we can mostly argue about football now instead.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It doesn’t appear in my Tapatalk feed at all......hadn’t consciously realised until I saw this thread how much NICER everything has been for a couple of days with all the vitriolic, prejudiced bollox invisible to me. Going to stay away from it [emoji106][emoji16]

I wasn’t expecting restart to, er, restart but so glad it has and we can mostly argue about football now instead.
Lucky you.

I have been researching how to remove it from my tapatalk feed with no success.

But what an amazing change this is.

There is currently an infection outbreak on the "Burnley Banner" thread which needs to be locked down and quarantined, but apart from that NSC is now a joy.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Think of it as a sink estate. Unless you work for social services or one of your offspring starts buying drugs or Yaxley-Lennon pamphlets from there or, heaven forfend, dating one of their sprogs, there is no need to ever think about it. Their mess, their rules, all seven of them.

Thou shalt not be logical.
Thou shalt not be fair
Thou shalt not answer questions.
Thou shalt not add one and one and make two.
Thou shalt blame the blacks, homosexuals, jews, communists, muslims, women, the Labour party, and people not like us.
Thou shalt run away when called out.
Thou shalt die and be forgotten.

Blah, blah, blah, blah!! :yawn:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yes it's the best thing to happen to NSC since we stopped having to type in our username every time we posted.

Well done mods

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
What a complete and utter waste of a thread. Its garbage. Peurile nonsense. Innocents like me don't understand the thread title, so open it up to read more. What the hell is the ' Bear Pit '....can someone please tell me. Have I missed some exciting new thread to engage and discuss relevant topics? Or is it some sort of in house joke aimed at a particular poster? I am dying to know because I have just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this crap and then posting an angry reply.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What a complete and utter waste of a thread. Its garbage. Peurile nonsense. Innocents like me don't understand the thread title, so open it up to read more. What the hell is the ' Bear Pit '....can someone please tell me. Have I missed some exciting new thread to engage and discuss relevant topics? Or is it some sort of in house joke aimed at a particular poster? I am dying to know because I have just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this crap and then posting an angry reply.
The Bear Pit is a new subforum where the threads full of divisive poison have been moved to.

It is a fantastic evolution of NSC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lucky you.

I have been researching how to remove it from my tapatalk feed with no success.

But what an amazing change this is.

There is currently an infection outbreak on the "Burnley Banner" thread which needs to be locked down and quarantined, but apart from that NSC is now a joy.

I haven't 'done' anything - it simply doesn't appear. Possibly because I haven't posted on it since it was created....? Other alternative is (I think) when in the thread, untick the white tick in the small black box (top right of the screen - turn the box white with a black outline and the tick from white to black) which I think unsubscribes that thread from your feed.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I haven't 'done' anything - it simply doesn't appear. Possibly because I haven't posted on it since it was created....? Other alternative is (I think) when in the thread, untick the white tick in the small black box (top right of the screen - turn the box white with a black outline and the tick from white to black) which I think unsubscribes that thread from your feed.
To be honest I think the only option is to uninstall and reinstall tapatalk and I can't be bothered to do that.

I have now switched to using the Unread ( 'Undead' in the Bear Pit lol ) feed, and it is very therapeutic to press the 'mark as read' button on each Bear Pit thread to zap it out existence on the feed each time one of the critters appears.

Lol.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

:lolol:

Chill, Mo. :smokin:

If you PM [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] within 28 days he can give you a full refund for the wasted 3 minutes of your life or offer you an exchange.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

It's full of long, pseudo intellectual posts that get taken to bits in 30 seconds flat if that helps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here