Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester: One point gained or two points dropped?

What was Leicester?

• One point gained

Votes: 290 92.1%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 25 7.9%

• Total voters

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Going on the League Table and the quality of Leicester in the PL - it's a point gained.

Poor penalty by Maupay but hey, Schmeichel is a top keeper and read it well.

Happy :drink:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't think we deserved to win... We were obviously the better side first half but we soaked up a lot of pressure second half. Point was a fair result IMO, and a very good point it is as well.
I dare say had Maupay scored, they would've thrown the kitchen sink at us. Whether they would have scored is up for debate, the defence were great today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A good away point in the bag , even considering the penalty miss . Anyone who wouldn't of taken 4 points from our first two games deserves a head wobble .

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
When Schmiechel (dunno how you spell it but can't stand the bloke so f..k him) saved the penalty I thought we were going to get done by a lucky goal so was glad we hung on.
A point away at the third placed team in the Premier League is a very good result, Leicester will be much more disappointed.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Well, every draw, by definition, is one point gained and two dropped ... but I know what you mean. The way i'd look at it is that when Maupay was lining up the penalty early in the match, would most Brighton fans have settled for the draw at that point. I think the answer is still yes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Viewed from the perspective of pre-Arsenal (and possibly pre-tonight), one point gained.

Viewed through the prism of the match (being the better team, missing a penalty), two points dropped.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If we'd scored the penalty Leicester would have changed things a lot earlier, and who knows.

Definitely a point gained given how we tired in the second half, imo.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't think we deserved to win... We were obviously the better side first half but we soaked up a lot of pressure second half. Point was a fair result IMO, and a very good point it is as well.
I dare say had Maupay scored, they would've thrown the kitchen sink at us. Whether they would have scored is up for debate, the defence were great today.
This

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you’re referring to the pen, as always, that goes in and the game changes. May have even quite plausibly lost it. We were well on top first half and they were last half hour. Fair draw. Not bothered about the pen miss, only sky, twitter etc will make a big deal of it!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Point gained, another 10 minutes and we were toast.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If you’re referring to the pen, as always, that goes in and the game changes. May have even quite plausibly lost it. We were well on top first half and they were last half hour. Fair draw. Not bothered about the pen miss, only sky, twitter etc will make a big deal of it!

Completely agree! If the pen was in the 85th minute, different story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here