Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how good was Lamptey tonight?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Should be a gauranteed starter for now. Top drawer. What were Chelsea thinking letting him go.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chilwell in front of him, Vardy behind and he lost his centre half to injury early on. A brilliant performance, and he covered Burn at left back a couple of times too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Should be a gauranteed starter for now. Top drawer. What were Chelsea thinking letting him go.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Azpilicueta AND Reece James both top drawer right backs. No brainer to join us.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Could be our next Wayne Bridge- yes I know he plays on the other side but when you get your full backs sorted it’s a sign of a very good team.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
And there’s people at Chelsea who think Reece James is better than him, come on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
article-2679399-04806CB10000044D-376_634x649.jpg

EbN5XhdWoAA28pR.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Oh my, that was a glorious debut. Looked like he had been playing there for a couple of seasons. No wonder Lampard was so hacked off when he left. What a brilliant piece of business.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looks like the real deal tonight. I think this lad will play for England and has a very real chance of making our RB slot his own.

Ridiculous pace, technically excellent, but even more so I liked his character. Took a nasty knock early in the game (bit of an old senior pro trick, to put a youngster off), but didn’t have an effect, this kid worked his socks off.

10/10 today, now we’ll see if he can maintain it. Phil Neville described him tonight as “a star in the making”.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Was concerned he might get a bit bullied when defending but he was seriously solid and gave us a really dangerous attacking outlet. He was everywhere and seeing him easily beat Vardy for pace was something else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here