Kick-off: 18:00 BST
Referee: Lee Mason
Assistants: Mark Scholes, Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Jonathan Moss
Reserve Assistant Referee: Andrew Fox
VAR: Graham Scott
Assistant VAR: Lee Betts

TEAM NEWS

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed midfielder Dennis Praet has recovered from the calf strain that kept him out against Watford.

Ricardo Pereira and Daniel Amartey remain injury absentees for the Foxes.

Brighton head coach Graham Potter reported no fresh injuries but has suggested he may rotate his squad, with Solly March and Dale Stephens among those pushing for recalls.

Winger Jose Izquierdo continues to be out due to a long-term knee problem.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Leicester have won four of their five Premier League meetings with Brighton, drawing the other.
    [*=left]Brighton's most recent victory against the Foxes in any competition was a 4-1 Championship triumph at the King Power Stadium in April 2014.
    [*=left]Leicester's last league match to be played on a Tuesday was a 2-1 home victory over Brighton in February 2019.
Leicester

• [*=left]Leicester have won only one of their past six league games (D3, L2).
    [*=left]They recorded 35 points from their opening 15 league matches but have taken just 19 from their subsequent 15 fixtures (W5, D4, L6).
    [*=left]The Foxes have claimed 38 of their 54 points total against teams currently in the bottom half.
    [*=left]Their tally of 59 goals is six more than they had at this stage of their title-winning campaign of 2015-16.
    [*=left]The next goal scored by Jamie Vardy will be his 100th in the Premier League.
    [*=left]Vardy has scored in each of his last four league matches against Brighton, with all of these coming in the second half.
    [*=left]He is currently the Premier League top scorer this season with 19 goals in 27 appearances.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton's win against Arsenal on Saturday was their first in the Premier League this calendar year (D6, L3).
    [*=left]The Seagulls are winless in seven away matches (D4, L3) and have won only twice on their travels this term.
    [*=left]Brighton's 34-goal total represents the most they have scored after 30 matches of a Premier League season.
    [*=left]They have taken just one point from the last 30 available away to sides starting the day in the top four.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have won only one of their past 11 midweek Premier League fixtures (D3, L7).
    [*=left]They have earned 12 points from losing positions, one more than they had in their first two Premier League campaigns combined.
    [*=left]Neal Maupay is Brighton's top league scorer with nine goals, three times as many as any other player.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will be in bed for this one, but hope that the Albion cause another upset like they did on Saturday.
Watford managed to hold out for a point, maybe we could do the same.
The Foxes at almost full strength will be hard to contain away, fingers crossed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those of us annoyed/grateful (delete as appropriate) that we can't watch live, the game will be replayed on Sky Sports Premier League at 07:15 tomorrow morning.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would rip my own arm out of it's socket for a draw.

Well, on further reflection, perhaps not.

But I'd be VERY happy with a draw.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who's got a round body and a waving arm and talked his colleagues into a 6pm meeting tonight?

This guy :wave:

:ffsparr:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'll settle for a point . . . . It's entirely achievable

Ratboy will no doubt sprint past one of our defenders to score, but Mac Allistair with hit a 20 yard thumper, off the bar and Connolly will tap in the rebound With *****per Scmeichael on the floor flapping like an upside down tortoise

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A loss against Arsenal would have made this a highly pressurised game but for me, we’ve already got the points from three hypothetical good draws (such as those at Sheff Utd & Wolves) against Arsenal, Leicester and Man Utd already.

So all to play for.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A loss against Arsenal would have made this a highly pressurised game but for me, we’ve already got the points from three hypothetical good draws (such as those at Sheff Utd & Wolves) against Arsenal, Leicester and Man Utd already.

So all to play for.

That makes you realise just how valuable that last minute winner against Arsenal was.

I think by and large we'd have been pretty happy with 3 decent draws and being undefeated in a run of games against Arsenal, Leics and Man Utd. Now, that's the minimum we'll get.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here