Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Guendouzi to Maupay: "I earn more than you ever will"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...stelessly-taunted-Brighton-players-money.html

'He was saying the Brighton players were s*** and that he and his team-mates earn so much more than they ever will,' a source said.

'He's done it in other games as well. Arsenal are a decent club and hate that sort of behaviour.'

earnmore.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If true that shocking - and even more shocking he escaped the ban.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
How wonderfully ironic of him.

Does he not understand how ridiculous it comes across to taunt someone from a club with a fraction of their income and wage bill, who have consistently out-performed his own team?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I liked Guenduozi as a player. After Saturday my opinion of him took a dive. After seeing this it has fallen through the floor. Zero respect.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Weird thing is though- if Guendouzi on £40k/wk as that article suggests, then (a) he's probably one of the lowest earners in Arsenal's squad and (b) we will have one or two players who earn more than him.

What a crap thing to use as BANTZ.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How wonderfully ironic of him.

Does he not understand how ridiculous it comes across to taunt someone from a club with a fraction of their income and wage bill, who have consistently out-performed his own team?

Tosser only cares about money, clearly.

Which part explains why the arse are so shit. Fancy Brighton doing the double over them. :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The more ironic aspect of this most football fans will look at him and ask ‘how do you? You’re shit’. The bloke is no way a top 6 side midfielder, no way. He’ll be at an Everton/West Ham/Newcastle within 2 seasons and it will be downhill from there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That might explain why no Arsenal player, not one single one of them, fought to win that game.

With Ozil twiddling his thumbs and still cashing £400,000+ a week (citation needed) setting the benchmark, they are absolutely screwed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The more ironic aspect of this most football fans will look at him and ask ‘how do you? You’re shit’. The bloke is no way a top 6 side midfielder, no way. He’ll be at an Everton/West Ham/Newcastle within 2 seasons and it will be downhill from there.

Earning even more money :ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Weird thing is though- if Guendouzi on £40k/wk as that article suggests, then (a) he's probably one of the lowest earners in Arsenal's squad and (b) we will have one or two players who earn more than him.

What a crap thing to use as BANTZ.

More pay certainly earns more than that :shrug:. Oh dear. How sad.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Take this with a pinch of salt People . Could well be BS. ‘My sources say’ etc could actually mean someone at the gutter rag made it up

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Ha ha. Forcing a load of NSC readers to read the Daily Mail. Bet they enjoy it too - like some kind of honey trap!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Take this with a pinch of salt People . Could well be BS. ‘My sources say’ etc could actually mean someone at the gutter rag made it up

Irrespective of this specific claim, the Arsenal players were always keen to engage Maupay, you could see this from the moment Leno went off through to the final whistle. I’m confident it wasn’t pleasantries.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ha ha. Forcing a load of NSC readers to read the Daily Mail. Bet they enjoy it too - like some kind of honey trap!

TBH, targetting the back page of a newspaper at a few thousand NSC users doesn't seem much of a business model.

Besides, I've quoted the only lines of note.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here