Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Get yourself a beer, pull up a chair and watch this

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
What I want to see again is the bit after we equalise and one of them rants on about us.....goes something like, 'Brighton, they've taken 4 points off this season, Brighton....all they are know for is pebbles and rock and they've taken four points off us.' And that's before we get the winner. If anyone can find that bit I'd love it. I can play it to myself time and time again to make myself laugh when I'm feeling sad.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I know. And I still can't be arsed to merge them :lol:

Ah, already posted ? Apologies . It is the best one though . It’s like AFTV does King Lear.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Well... I have to say it's like watching a handful of Gerbils shuffling around, right up until someone drops a Scorpion in there at the end.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We, very much myself included, are being to look like fans of a Non-League who have just knocked the mighty Arsenal out of the cup.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All you’ve got to do is look at most of these twats reaction to the Maupay incident. Annoyed about the injury, then Leno gives Maupay uncalled for finger wagging and suddenly they all go mad :lol: like their German goalkeeper is the defining voice of opinion and now cos he’s decided to wrongly make a scene they all have to agree. Clueless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So pleased we will never ever be this " entitled".
Am loving sharing this tomfoolery with my Arsenal chums.......blud

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The beauty of this video is they must have been watching it on a slight delay, so when maupay scored only the one with a phone at the back Knew.
I love their heartbreak as the reality Slowly sinks in - Brighton have scored, in the last minute, and it’s Maupay.
From about 5’25.
It stands up to repeat viewing watching the reactions of all of them individually.
Too good.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
"Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] -THIS is what needs to replace the 'we're loose' tagline. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The beauty of this video is they must have been watching it on a slight delay, so when maupay scored only the one with a phone at the back Knew.
I love their heartbreak as the reality Slowly sinks in - Brighton have scored, in the last minute, and it’s Maupay.
From about 5’25.
It stands up to repeat viewing watching the reactions of all of them individually.
Too good.

Everyone watching on TV is watching on a slight delay. The extent of the delay is dictated by whether you're watching standard definition or high definition (or at least used to be - I used to accidentally switch to the SD version of sky sports, then switch to the HD and see the same bit of action again. FM radio is probably the closest to real time, but when I watch us on TV I listen to my DAB radio and am usually 10-13 seconds ahead (more for the Amazon broadcast because it is not just beaming a signal to a satellite, it involves packing broadcast data and filing it servers or something).

He had an earpiece in so could have been listening to the radio commentary.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
All you’ve got to do is look at most of these twats reaction to the Maupay incident. Annoyed about the injury, then Leno gives Maupay uncalled for finger wagging and suddenly they all go mad :lol: like their German goalkeeper is the defining voice of opinion and now cos he’s decided to wrongly make a scene they all have to agree. Clueless.

Indeed. Apparently Leno 'proved' Maupay assaulted him by...errr...pointing at him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] -THIS is what needs to replace the 'we're loose' tagline. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

This is exactly what I thought when I first heard it. Pebbles and sticks of rock - it really does sum up what the vast majority of Premier League supporters - and even most of the "sleeping giants" in the Championship - think of us.

If ever we lose American Express as a sponsor I'd love Falmer to be known as The Pebbles And Sticks Of Rock Stadium.

It would actually make quite a good chant away at The Emirates, to the tune of "You're Shit, And You Know You Are".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here