Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has anybody enjoyed this yet ?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Arsenal TV is always top entertainment. Surprised is wasn't more of a blud and fam fest.

Only think I'll say is I genuinely like the presenter (Robbie is it?). He's the anchor that stops that absurd ship from floating away into the stratosphere.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The full thing has been posted, but most people posted it with 'skip to 2.10' for our winner, so I'd not seen any of the early scenes. They are there bemoaning luck and showing no upset over the challenge on the keeper until Leno points a finger as he's going off. If it was that bad they would have been angry before.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Once or twice [emoji23]

I actually had that watch a long audio whist watching the match hoping for some comedy gold and wasnt disappointed
They were angry enough about 'drawing ' before Maupay's winner :lol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Arsenal TV is always top entertainment. Surprised is wasn't more of a blud and fam fest.

Only think I'll say is I genuinely like the presenter (Robbie is it?). He's the anchor that stops that absurd ship from floating away into the stratosphere.

Very funny. AFTV is a gift to each opponent every time Arsenal lose.

Yeah - I like Robbie. Keeps his cool whilst those around him lose their beans. He plays the straight man in this comedy very well.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I actually had that watch a long audio whist watching the match hoping for some comedy gold and wasnt disappointed
They were angry enough about 'drawing ' before Maupay's winner :lol:

Never have I ever witnessed so many deluded individuals happily mug THEMSELVES and all the rest of their fans gathered in one area, how they allowed that to be released is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here