Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] x2 Sky Sports day passes for al STH

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I used NowTV for the first time last night. Found it easy to use.

My pass expires in a few hours. Can anyone please confirm that I need not take any further action?

I don't want a recurring payment from my bank account because I forgot to cancel something. (I can't see anything to confirm I should)

Thanks in advance.

No you dont need to do anything at all. If thats the last time you ever use it then thats the end of it.
Obviously, they are hoping you might have found it easy to use etc that you may well buy more passes in future, in which case your account is all set up and ready to go.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing to do as far as I recall.

I've used a few of their day passes before.

No you dont need to do anything at all. If thats the last time you ever use it then thats the end of it.
Obviously, they are hoping you might have found it easy to use etc that you may well buy more passes in future, in which case your account is all set up and ready to go.

Thanks guys. appreciated.:thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Has anyone had any trouble with the passes? I tried to apply the first and it said it had been used already. The second one worked. I emailed the club as there is no longer any real person as opposed to a chatbot, to talk to at NOW TV . I am not all that hopeful that the club can help me out though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Isn't that what's supposed to happen? (assuming you're using them to watch Albion games)
Nope. They are day passes. Ironically, I wasted the 2nd pass as my son wanted to watch Man City Vs Liverpool which turned out to be a poor game although funny if you dislike Liverpool I suppose. One pass at a time can be loaded onto the account.

Unless it expired after one of our earlier games which was free to air but what would the point in the pass be if it was free to air anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here