[Football] x2 Sky Sports day passes for al STH

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's part of the closed doors deal.
But also a good advert for BT & Sky if their coverage is good, may get more subscribers. After Saturday though, no BT for me.
Big question is, which two games. Four more Sky match days announced, three home and one away. Of those Man Utd H is FTA so that leaves 3 games and two passes. Guessing as it is for STH it is meant to be for home games only.
As a ticket holder for Norwich A I wonder if I'll get a pass for that game.
Incidentally, did Arsenal fans get passes for any of their matches?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's part of the closed doors deal.
But also a good advert for BT & Sky if their coverage is good, may get more subscribers. After Saturday though, no BT for me.
Big question is, which two games. Four more Sky match days announced, three home and one away. Of those Man Utd H is FTA so that leaves 3 games and two passes. Guessing as it is for STH it is meant to be for home games only.
As a ticket holder for Norwich A I wonder if I'll get a pass for that game.
Incidentally, did Arsenal fans get passes for any of their matches?

I'm not sure it's as involved as that.

I think they are simply offering each STH 2 x 24 hour Sky passes. When/how and if you use them is up to you.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Have they emailed the codes out yet?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One of the few positives of these strange days: Premier League has turned more or less into a buyer's market overnight.

Please watch our content for free! Please support our commercial partners!

Walls coming tumbling down. The long overdue financial correction is now upon us. Oh well. See ya :wave:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
for me as a technophobe the BT pass seemed impossible to work on my television. Do people think the Sky one will be any easier ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
for me as a technophobe the BT pass seemed impossible to work on my television. Do people think the Sky one will be any easier ?

The BT code worked fine on my now box with the BT app download . The now codes should be fine too . If you don't have the box just watch on a PC / laptop

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If only my poor old 71 year old isolating dad could have some more codes to use as he has now tv - there must be loads of STH who have normal sky or don’t have now tv and don’t need them... :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's two per household again. Shame.

Oh **** - does that mean my old man can’t use my 2 then? Or do you mean if there’s STH at the same address you didn’t get separate codes each..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thanks bud - that’s good - so if for example any kind NSCers who got the codes and wanted to pass them on as didn’t need them they in theory could - in theory of course - maybe by PM...?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They really don't want me to watch any matches. Nothing sent to me again.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
HELP PLEASE
My Mum lives alone and so I'm hoping to give her these passes. She has an oldish TalkTalk free view box which records her programmes. It's not connected to the net but she does have broadband so guessing I can hook it up with a cable. Can she then get the Sky Sports channels?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/custom/documents/pdf/1920/now-tv-how-to.pdf

Three ways to watch

On your smart phone: Download the NOW TV app for iOS or Android from the App Store or Google Play Store.

On your PC or laptop: When you go to watch for the first time on your Windows PC or Mac, you’ll be prompted to download the NOW TV Player.

On your big screen: There are loads of other ways to watch, including games consoles, smart TVs and the NOW TV Smart stick.

Head to help.nowtv.com/devices for a full list.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here