Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff v Leeds

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Junior Toilet puts the Bluebirds 1-0 up......Leeds can’t mess this up from here, can they :lolol:

Ben White looking a class above as usual.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Junior Toilet puts the Bluebirds 1-0 up......Leeds can’t mess this up from here, can they :lolol:

It would take a lot of messing up from here, as the chasing sides just don't have the consistency required over the games remaining. Could really have done with Fulham beating Brentford yesterday to put some pressure on Leeds.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The ideal would be for Leeds to choke again and White to come back here having been beaten in the play off final as MOTM :thumbsup:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I just can't help but think it's too little too late from Leeds, we needed the meltdown to start earlier.

I've not given up hope yet though, this is Leeds after all and we all know how they like to implode.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very weak Championship sadly. Just don’t think anyone is likely to put on a consistent run between now and the end of the season. Leeds probably only need another 4/5 wins and their run is kind.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The wankfest from the commentators is embarrassing

‘This will be their 9th defeat but in all honesty you could argue they’ve been the better team in all 9 of those’

:mad:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very weak Championship sadly. Just don’t think anyone is likely to put on a consistent run between now and the end of the season. Leeds probably only need another 4/5 wins and their run is kind.

Not even that. They have an effective eight point lead over Fulham (seven points plus GD), and there are just eight games to go.

Five wins for Leeds would mean Fulham have to win every game remaining to overhaul them.

If Fulham over-perform their season to date and pick up 16 more points (and I bet they don't), Leeds will only need to win three games, and they could afford to lose the other five to still finish above them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham next up for Leeds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here