Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Father’s Day

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Happy Father’s Day to you all.
Although it’s tough as it’s the first one without mine I can smile in the knowledge that yesterday he would have been on the phone as soon as the whistle went.
Love you dad.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Happy Father’s Day to you all.
Although it’s tough as it’s the first one without mine I can smile in the knowledge that yesterday he would have been on the phone as soon as the whistle went.
Love you dad.

Mine’s ashes were scattered over Minchinhampton golf course almost 30 years ago. I still say ‘Hi’ and ‘Bye’ to him whenever I drive past when I visit your neck of the woods where my mum still lives:smile:

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Mine’s ashes were scattered over Minchinhampton golf course almost 30 years ago. I still say ‘Hi’ and ‘Bye’ to him whenever I drive past when I visit your neck of the woods where my mum still lives:smile:

My parents house overlooks the 15th tee on the old course on the common. I live on Rodborough common.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My parents house overlooks the 15th tee on the old course on the common. I live on Rodborough common.

Beautiful area. My mum always said my dad lived on Rodborough/Michinhampton commons:wink::smile:

I don’t think I’ll be passing by this year:(

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Beautiful area. My mum always said my dad lived on Rodborough/Michinhampton commons:wink::smile:

I don’t think I’ll be passing by this year:(

A57AB493-53CF-4FA7-BA2D-2ACF96B62600.jpeg
My happy place.

D

Deleted member 2719

Happy fathers day.

Kids cooked me pancakes in bed while watching the Abion on MOTD it doesn't get better.

Life can be so simple.:smile:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a wonderful weekend, perfect day yesterday with return of football on a Saturday and all of the results went with us and then woke up to smoked kippers cooked by Mrs Crodo and Crodo jr this morning.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Happy fathers day.

Kids cooked me pancakes in bed while watching the Abion on MOTD it doesn't get better.

Life can be so simple.:smile:

They didn't think of using the kitchen?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I lost my Dad in 1999 and after the euphoria of yesterday I couldn't get to sleep last night. Got up at 12.30am , opened a can of Punk and I had a good chat with Dad's photo (which resides on the fridge) about yesterday's result. He would have been well pleased being an Albion fan with a Tottenham leaning.
Never forget what Dad's do for their kids.

TNBA

TTF

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm a single dad raising 3 kids under 10, woke up to a card and some chocolate that one of our neighbours had got for them to give to me as she knew they wouldn't have been able to go to the shops on their own to get anything. Such a lovely gesture.

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm a single dad raising 3 kids under 10, woke up to a card and some chocolate that one of our neighbours had got for them to give to me as she knew they wouldn't have been able to go to the shops on their own to get anything. Such a lovely gesture.
Nice on many levels, so is this neighbour cracking on to you mr Shabadoo???

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nice on many levels, so is this neighbour cracking on to you mr Shabadoo???

Haha, no she's married. She's sort of family as she's got a son from a previous relationship with my ex's older brother, so she's always looked out for the kids.

D

Deleted member 2719

Haha, no she's married. She's sort of family as she's got a son from a previous relationship with my ex's older brother, so she's always looked out for the kids.

She sounds a top lady.

I was so hoping we had a NSC thread coming soon, saying a lady bought me some chocolate, does this mean she wants to get mucky!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I lost my own dad 50 years ago when I was 17. He was a lifelong Arsenal fan��

Having been a father now for 38 years, I received a Father’s Day card yesterday for the first time! It was a joke, saying “Dad, I’m pregnant”, chosen by my son-in-law. It doesn’t mean I don’t love them and vice-versa!��

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here