Mass stabbings in Reading

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That has got to be fake news surely? Are people really calling to defund the police after the heroic actions in Reading of the the thin blue line?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not after the actions, no. But it was being called for before this.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Known to the security services.

Solutions, droopy? Let me guess, Farrage. But he's so shit he can't even get himself elected :shrug:

He is one of our regional MEPs

Also it is easy in hindsight you will never see the cases where counter terrorism has succeded. That is balanced against just deporting anyone who commits any kind of crime (Trumps approach).

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very apt I thought

From someone like you that constantly posts inane remarks, without even a hint of intelligence or humour, yet again I find your opinion irrelevant. You are just a constant, barrage of nothingness, a couple of steps behind everybody else and if you didn't keep quoting me, I would normally just skip past your drivel without reading.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In the Bear pit ? well bugger me.

Who would have guessed from the first fishing post by the OP to him bouncing it an hour later when he hadn't so much as a nibble :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From someone like you that constantly posts inane remarks, without even a hint of intelligence or humour, yet again I find your opinion irrelevant. You are just a constant, barrage of nothingness, a couple of steps behind everybody else and if you didn't keep quoting me, I would normally just skip past your drivel without reading.

Stop waffling and get to the point

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well I hope they voted for Johnson then, so that the last 10 years of defunding the police, intelligence services, public services, NHS etc can continue. I know their focus has been lost somewhat with them 'managing' our Island into one of the worst Covid results in the world, and then the extensive planning for the impending Brexit Sunny Uplands to ensure business have plenty of time to prepare for all the changes, but I'm sure they'll get back to what they have experience in once those are over. Not long to wait then :shootself

At least in the long run you know that the electorate will get what they vote for and deserve :thumbsup:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

In the Bearpit ? well bugger me.

Who would have guessed from the first fishing post by the OP to him bouncing it an hour later when he hadn't so much as a nibble :shrug:

Staggering isn't?

People like you two are just born to hate everyone.

You got what you wanted to achieve the bear pit, let's hope the mods will be consistent if others try derailing other sensible threads.

Believe what you want, it was a genuine thread posted on a horror attack in the UK.

Yet hours after the event there was no thread seemed strange to me.

This guy killed 3 people in the UK, yet nothing on here.

RIP those poor victims and families.
Let's hope they can find the motive and anyone else connected with it and bring all to justice.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Americans....

Apart from a few nutters, no one seriously believes that over here

It’s a global movement,more worryingly it is emblazoned on the shirts of football clubs, players are taking to the pitch wearing badges that advocate the defunding of the police, the Tory party are quite capable of doing that by themselves, they don’t need football to help them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
People like you two are just born to hate everyone.

You got what you wanted to achieve the bear pit, let's hope the mods will be consistent if others try derailing other sensible threads.

Believe what you want, it was a genuine thread posted on a horror attack in the UK.

Yet hours after the event there was no thread seemed strange to me.

This guy killed 3 people in the UK, yet nothing on here.

RIP those poor victims and families.
Let's hope they can find the motive and anyone else connected with it and bring all to justice.

I never posted on this thread until after it went into the bear pit, you moron :facepalm:

I never bother with your threads on the Main Board. Just because you get taken in by every Johnson/Cummings lie, no matter how ridiculous and far fetched, don't think everyone is as gullible as you. Most people with a brain cell can spot your fishing attempts a mile off, it really is pointless the way you constantly try to justify them :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I never posted on this thread until after it went into the bear pit, you moron :facepalm:

I never bother with your threads on the Main Board. Just because you get taken in by every Johnson/Cummings lie, no matter how ridiculous and far fetched, don't think everyone is as gullible as you. Most people with a brain cell can spot your fishing attempts a mile off, it really is pointless the way you constantly try to justify them :lolol:

Me either, I saw who started it and how it was developing and realised both what was going to happen and what the OP intended to happen.

It is a shame that we cannot have threads about this kind of stuff without people trying to score political points.

Like you say most people saw the fishing trip a mile off.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here